Looking for sponsorship

Discussion in 'North East' started by Paul Proud, May 20, 2017.

1. Paul Proud

Paul Proud UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi I'm contacting local companies as We are seeking a local sponsor for Felling Magpies FC We are currently looking for a local main club sponsor for the senior team which i manage, at the minute the team is self funding by the players paying weekly subs! ideally we are looking for a company from the local area but will consider any options opwn to us, Felling Magpies are a young persons football club established in 1989, we have teams ranging from u7's up to the senior team with over 350 local members, we are also a registered charity aswell, The club has also achieved the FA charter standard as a community club which is the highest possible standard, we are currently looking for a main sponsor for our senior team who play in the Northern Alliance Division 1, if you think you may be able to help our great club please contact myself and i can get my chairman Karl to speak with you regarding the sponsorship options available, i also believe that any sponsorship can be claimed back through your taxes i believe,Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you very soon.

Paul Proud

Posted: May 20, 2017 By: Paul Proud Member since: May 20, 2017
  2. webdesignnewcastle

webdesignnewcastle UKBF Contributor Full Member - Verified Business

3. Max Cholmeley

Max Cholmeley UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hey - one thing I found with my college team when looking for sponsors is to give them a great idea of what they'll get back from sponsoring you other than just their name on shirts! What kind of jobs are your team looking to go into - would your sponsor be interested in being able to recruit you? Would your sponsor get any benefits from connections to your team in other ways? Worth thinking about!

Posted: Sep 5, 2017 By: Max Cholmeley Member since: Sep 5, 2017