Hi from Norfolk - genuine opportunity!

Discussion in 'East of England' started by Quaffer, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Quaffer

Quaffer UKBF Newcomer Free Member

10 0
    Afternoon,

We are a new start up based in norfolk, we have launched a new business with a nice twist on the mobile bar industry suited to this part of the world.

Signs are already promising, the website has been online for about 6 months and it's taken this long to hit the first page of Google but now the enquiries are coming in.

Is there anyone out there looking to form a partnership in this industry in the norfolk area, preferably with bar experience or just a lot of drive!

Thanks

Posted: Feb 20, 2016 By: Quaffer Member since: Feb 20, 2016
  2. garyk

garyk UKBF Legend Full Member

5,972 1,012
    Love to quaff an ale or two!

If you need someone to help you drink the beer, count me in!

Joking aside what are you looking for, partnership/investment/help?

Posted: Mar 24, 2016 By: garyk Member since: Jun 14, 2006
  3. Quaffer

Quaffer UKBF Newcomer Free Member

10 0
    Hello Gary,

Apologies, only just seen your reply as the notification went into my over zealous spam filter.

Keen to go down the investment/help route really, which of course can lead to a share in the business. We need c. £1k to get the business off the ground properly, we of course will be investing towards this. It would also help if you had experience in this industry, but not essential.

hope to hear from you,

Cheers

Posted: Apr 9, 2016 By: Quaffer Member since: Feb 20, 2016
  4. ethical PR

ethical PR UKBF Legend Free Member

6,657 1,462
    Hello - had a quick look at your website and like the concept.

I would say though if you can't raise a £1000 between you to fund your business you are going to struggle.

If you are going to pitch for investment from local investors in Norfolk do make sure you have a strong business and marketing plan in place and be very clear about what the investment will be used for and what specific skills you are looking for.

Perhaps speak to your local chamber of commerce/business team at your local council for advice.

Good luck.

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 By: ethical PR Member since: Apr 19, 2009