General Business Forum Brought to you by Salesforce

Alt Web Design UK Testimonial

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by TF Lifestyle Coach, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TF Lifestyle Coach

TF Lifestyle Coach UKBF Newcomer Free Member

19 5
    I just wanted to give credit where credit due and as I found Alt Web Design through UKBF I thought I would post a testimonial here!

Alt Web Design recently completed a new website design and build for me and to be fair I couldn't be happier.

From initial conversation to completion of the website the process was smooth, professional, very clear and concise! It's always a worry when you put your money into something and someone, so to have Alt Web Design keep me updated with progress along the way was very reassuring.

The overall service was excellent to be honest and Craig at Alt Web Design put any concerns or worries that I had to rest immediately. I was provided with free extra documentation to help with SEO that Alt Web Design put together themselves, for me to read whilst the build was in process, so that was very educational and extremely helpful.

I am delighted with the finished results and the site will be launching very soon, I just have a few things to tweak content wise and then I am looking forward to driving people towards it.

If you're looking for a company to build your website I can personally recommend Alt Web Design. I am even happy for people to contact me personally to further put their minds at ease.

I can't thank them enough, hopefully this testimonial will show my appreciation.

Kind regards

TFL Coach

Posted: Jan 12, 2012 By: TF Lifestyle Coach Member since: Dec 1, 2011
  2. altwebdesign

altwebdesign UKBF Enthusiast Full Member

828 114
    Thank you very much!

This project consisted of a website re-design and a custom built cms.

I'm very happy you are pleased with the final product.

Posted: Jan 12, 2012 By: altwebdesign Member since: Dec 3, 2009
  3. iArtist

iArtist Guest

0 0
    Is it possible to see a link to this site as the only site in OP's referral is a forum?

Edit: found on your site...very nice.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Posted: Feb 24, 2012 By: iArtist Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  4. altwebdesign

altwebdesign UKBF Enthusiast Full Member

828 114
    Posted: Feb 24, 2012 By: altwebdesign Member since: Dec 3, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.