Payroll Software for Small Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

malcolm277

Free Member
May 15, 2011
The best payroll by far, online,access all times, no updates,employees get emailed wage slips and account. RTI sorted, reports more than you ever need,great value. This program has kept me right, in control and on the right side of HMRC, after the investigation....
ableinternetpayroll.com couldn't recommend it enough.

Reactions: StaffingAgency
Upvote 0
Hello,

I need recommendation on payroll software that can work for around 20 employees, please let me know if there is any affordable though effective payroll software.

Thanks

Hi,

I use a company called eSlip / Fullpayrollservices.co.uk. Costs about £40 pcm for up to 10 employees.

They are great, one email a month to them and I get a full pdf package back and payslips in the post a few days later.

Can't recommend enough.

Neil

Upvote 0
I regularly get my hands on Sage, Quickbooks and Moneysoft and would say that Moneysoft is by far the easier and quicker software - also an awful lot cheaper than the other two.

Upvote 0

okonaut

Free Member
Sep 26, 2013
oko.co.uk
I absolutely hated sage payroll. I honestly couldn't accurate convey my dislike of that product accurately without risking a ban.

I found out in the end that the best software for us was no software! I now email the details to a payroll agency once a month and get everything back next day. Absolutely painless, costs me about £4 per head and I don't have to deal with Sage or pay for their software updates.

If you want a number let me know.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu