New website

Discussion in 'Website Reviews & Testing' started by Pet Nanny, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Pet Nanny

Pet Nanny UKBF Ace Full Member

1,223 88
    So I finally got a WordPress blog and I have done absolutely nothing to it, apart from the odd post.

The SEO is nonexistent and I am using it as a bit of a learning curve. However, I now have a personal Instagram account, which my blog is listed, so I guess I need to start taking it seriously.

All and any advice appreciated, but please be gentle. I do have another domain name which I purchased. When I looked for it originally, it said it had already been purchased so I plumped for this instead. A few weeks later I got an email stating that the name I originally wanted, I had already purchased and it was due for renewal drrrr, so I need to point it at this one - scratches head.

https://www.alwaysnina.co.uk/

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 By: Pet Nanny Member since: May 4, 2007
  2. AllUpHere

AllUpHere UKBF Ace Free Member

2,999 1,068
    What's the point?

I don't mean that in a confrontational way, I mean what do you hope to achieve from having a blog?

Also, why a stand alone blog?

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 By: AllUpHere Member since: Jun 30, 2014
  3. Pet Nanny

Pet Nanny UKBF Ace Full Member

1,223 88
    That’s a fair question.

So l am new to Instagram & already doing blogging in my professional life, so want to carry it over to my personal account.

I also work with companies testing their products for our clients & would like to retire in the next five years & transfer my skills, so l could possibly still have an income albeit with my personal Instagram account.

Posted: Jul 26, 2019 By: Pet Nanny Member since: May 4, 2007