Website Performance - www.devineclothings.com

Discussion in 'Website Reviews & Testing' started by JUDAH, Apr 13, 2019.

1. JUDAH

JUDAH UKBF Newcomer Full Member

3 0
    Hi All

I am new here, just learning the ropes.

Sorry I have to delete my request as I got a message that I cannot post until after 30 postings.

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 By: JUDAH Member since: May 4, 2016
  2. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

16,755 1,871
    Not bad.

The text appears a little small on my laptop, may just be me though.

"I believe that this would be the right platform to sell shirts by customizing my ideas." Not sure the relevance there but OK. More expect to see it when someone is promoting say Café press.

My Inheritance
    £0.00

Nice price for socks. The t-shirts appear a bit pricey.

This hat under men's hats appears strange. Do I wrap it around my head? Do I say 'wibble'?

http://www.devineclothings.com/index.php?dbs=browse&cat=623&sid=0

Your mens hoodie appears expensive too.

'Sales' category - should that be 'Sale'?

Then I went into mens clothing.
    https://devine.teemill.co.uk/collection/mens-clothings/

And suddenly didn't have pull down menu from the top any more. A design feauture?

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  3. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

30,937 9,071
    So its a popup shop from teemill. Nothing wrong with doing is like that except the site is pant on a mobile phone. That where most of your traffic will cone from so it needs to be really slick on a small screen.

The products are OK but you don't have any contact details on the site which makes me wonder if it's your factory or you are just dropshipping.

How do you plan to market your products?

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  4. I_DO_MARKETING

I_DO_MARKETING UKBF Regular Free Member

402 108
    It all just needs a bit of love.

Get some contact details so I know who I'm dealing with, sort the responsive versions out!

Sort the mixed content to get a padlock back everywhere. Sort the English, prove to me those 227 reviews are genuine, tart your logo up, fix up a nice story on the about-us or home page.

Your themes are all pointing at a particular market - churchgoers or possibly Black Sabbath fans, who knows, but you aren't bringing them on board from the beginning. You need to make sure you're screaming - "You are in the right place" -" this is the place you belong" right from the first second above the fold. A positioning statement at least.

Descriptions are a nice start but need re-reading and re-writing. This is not really going to add a splash of colour to my wardrobe.

[​IMG]

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 By: I_DO_MARKETING Member since: Oct 24, 2015
  5. Darren_Ssc

Darren_Ssc UKBF Regular Free Member

467 96
    I'm guessing this is your first attempt so not being harsh, but you have a lot of work to do if you want to get any free traffic.

You have a lot of pages with little or no content. I'd sort that out first and then try and make incremental improvements based on comments above.

Posted: Apr 13, 2019 By: Darren_Ssc Member since: Mar 1, 2019
  6. Root 66 Woodshop

Root 66 Woodshop UKBF Big Shot Free Member

4,907 1,318
    I'll happily order 1,000,000 pairs of my inheritance socks...

For free of course - no price showing on website. ;)

Posted: Apr 15, 2019 By: Root 66 Woodshop Member since: Nov 22, 2011
  7. Victoria_V

Victoria_V UKBF Regular Full Member

137 17
    Overall not too bad for a first website, but some things can be improved:

My brand's motto is,"Always pay special attention to the quality of T-shirts and to give our customers the friendly services."

And its 100% Organic.... Check it out!

You should definitely use larger font for this and make it stand out. Make it your heading, centralized, and under it I'd place this bit: " Versatile texts and graphics on T-shirts inspired me to launch my own brand Devine Clothings which presents a versatile range of different and unique designs on T-shirts.If you are worry about its quality when it will come to you, well, don't worry! because I pay special attention to the shirts before posting it."

Are worry? :confused: Ask a friend to proofread it all for you, there's a slight chance you're not seeing your own typos.

Think about your layout: it looks a little all over the place, like you don't have a clear idea of what you want it to look like. You want your customers to be blown away, not go 'meh' :) Good luck!

NB! Fonts ABSOLUTELY have to be consistent. Consistency and readability are crucial for any website/design.

Posted: Jun 21, 2019 By: Victoria_V Member since: May 29, 2019