Full Brand Feedback Required

Discussion in 'Website Reviews & Testing' started by Connie Powell, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Connie Powell

Connie Powell UKBF Newcomer Full Member

8 0
    I would appreciate your honest feedback on:

• Branding & product design
    • Website - pages, copy, media
    • E-commerce shop
    https://lashfactor.online

Posted: Sep 26, 2019 By: Connie Powell Member since: Sep 23, 2019
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

30,936 9,070
    Awful!

Looks like a cheap sitebuider effort. Clunky and poorly responsive.

And a quick check on Googel returns 28/100: https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https://lashfactor.online/

The images all look like mockups, some of the links don't work, the reviews look false and your address is a self storage unit!

"Lashfactor serums are a chemical-free and sterile solution, created with advanced nano-molecular growth formula for the best results."

Everything is made of chemicals. Serums are normally skincare or blood products, are you sure this is what you mean?

But the main problem is the actual look and slowness of the site. It's just looks so dodgy and displays poorly on a phone (the device many potential customers will use).

Sorry to be so negative but it just doesn't work for me or my wife - she actually laughed when she looked at the site.

Posted: Sep 26, 2019 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. Connie Powell

8 0
    Thanks for the feedback (I do agree!). Unfortunately, we're using GoDaddy so customisation is limited.

4. fisicx

30,936 9,070
    So don't use GoDaddy. If you want a professional looking site that shifts product you need to invest in some cash.

That being said, you can fix a lot of the problems. Proper images and descriptions will help as will fixing the address and a whole bunch of other issues.

5. Connie Powell

8 0
    I would prefer to use shopify and have more creative freedom with images and style as I recognise most of these issues. Definitely would much prefer to use an e-commerce store like Shopify.

What are the other issues I can fix and how can I make the website more responsive?

6. fisicx

30,936 9,070
    Is this your business?

If it is then move to Shopify. If it isn't walk away and let them get on with it.

Pretty much everything with the site: logo, colours, layout, menu, homepage, products, admin pages, copy, images, footer, checkout process....

7. Connie Powell

8 0
    No, it's not my business.

Posted: Sep 27, 2019 By: Connie Powell Member since: Sep 23, 2019