Business answering service

Discussion in 'IT & Internet' started by helpme2smile, Mar 11, 2020.

1. helpme2smile

helpme2smile UKBF Newcomer Free Member

21 0
    I currently have a business answering service, it as a 0800 no for customers and diverts to a phone of my choice, when a customer calls I get the choice to accept the call or reject it, by rejecting it it goes to the answering service and I then get an email with the voice message attached,

I also have the ability to select times (out of hours/weekends) I want the calls to go straight to the answering service

over the last couple of years the price has started to increase, I probably only get 5-10 calls week so it's not heavily used but it's a facility I need as it also gives my business a professional looking 0800 tel no and saves on having to have a second business phone line, it was cost effective against a 2nd hone line but is starting to look less so

can anyone recommend any company that can offer this service at a reasonable cost?

Posted: Mar 11, 2020 By: helpme2smile Member since: Feb 25, 2014
  2. mjclob

mjclob UKBF Contributor Free Member

70 13
    What does it currently cost you per month. I have a similar service for picking up calls on my mobile making it look like a standard number

Posted: Mar 11, 2020 By: mjclob Member since: Apr 3, 2016
  3. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

31,861 9,375
    People don’t like 0800 numbers. Put your office/mobile number on the site and bin the call answering service.

Posted: Mar 11, 2020 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  4. Craig Bird

Craig Bird UKBF Contributor Full Member

75 6
    answer.co.uk are great, no monthly fee and just £1 a call - They answer as your company name and all details are emailed through - great service - If you do sign up I have a referral code that i believe benefits both parties - http://www.answer.co.uk/?refid=RF2Z953H5

Please note, to ensure the line is active you need to have at least one call a month, or call yourself to keep the line active.

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 By: Craig Bird Member since: Feb 24, 2017
  5. HugoWelsh

HugoWelsh UKBF Contributor Full Member

34 0
    We have worked with the SaaSy people and so have many of our customers, so might be worth checking them out. www.thesaasypeople.com

Posted: Mar 21, 2020 By: HugoWelsh Member since: Oct 28, 2019