Best blog site

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by muppetdave, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muppetdave

muppetdave UKBF Contributor Free Member

89 22
    Hi guys

In setting up my new business, to try and help the website along I ought to look at a blog site to help the SEO. Can you please suggest what's most user-friendly and any general comments to help this along please?

Kind regards

David

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 By: muppetdave Member since: Oct 28, 2008
  2. webhostuk

webhostuk UKBF Ace Full Member - Verified Business

1,382 167
    Hello David,

If your major concern is SEO ..I will suggest you have wordpress Blog options easy and Seo friendly, Then you can even check out Drupal.

This scripts are offered with Auto installers by most of the Webhosting providers so you can get started in couple of minutes.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 By: webhostuk Member since: Jul 26, 2009
  3. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

31,463 9,237
    Running a blog won't really help your SEO unless it is fully integrated into the site. That means hosting it yourself and linking the main site to the blog and vice versa. You also need to consider that unless the blog posts themselves rank well there will be no benefit to the rest of the site. Do you have the time to research, write and refine an interesting and informative 300+ article at least once a week? Is there going to be enough interest in your musings to attract visitors?

You would be much better off concentrating on the main site and ensuring it's doing its job properly. That means ranking in it's niche and converting well.

Posted: Feb 17, 2010 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.