Where/how to buy wholesale clothing from popular brands?

Discussion in 'Retail' started by TheTankard, Mar 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheTankard

TheTankard UKBF Newcomer Free Member

16 5
    Hi there,

We're a startup looking to purchase wholesale clothing stock from popular brands such as River Island, Topman, Peter Werth, Reiss, J Crew, Abercrombie and Fitch, Hugo Boss etc.

I'd love information and guidance as to how I should proceed.

Also interested in wholesale clothing from independent creators.

Thank you!

Posted: Mar 24, 2015 By: TheTankard Member since: Jul 8, 2013
  2. amac

amac UKBF Regular Full Member

426 33
    Have you thought about charity stores/liquidators? You can with some effort find reduced price clothing from these brands in these places.

Posted: Mar 24, 2015 By: amac Member since: Dec 31, 2011
  3. TheTankard

TheTankard UKBF Newcomer Free Member

16 5
    Unfortunately we need large quantities (500+ pieces), so this isn't an option for us.

Posted: Mar 24, 2015 By: TheTankard Member since: Jul 8, 2013
  4. The Wholesaler

The Wholesaler UKBF Regular Full Member

163 32
    Posted: Mar 24, 2015 By: The Wholesaler Member since: Nov 7, 2007
  5. AJ-TAVK

AJ-TAVK UKBF Newcomer Free Member

21 1
    Hey- we are UK based apparel supplier to UK high street. We have supplied to some of the brands you have mentioned above. Unfortunately, we cannot supply the products with such brand names. But we can give you great product ideas, fabric and colour ideas per season if you can order 500 units per style. Please PM if you are interested.

Posted: Apr 6, 2015 By: AJ-TAVK Member since: Apr 5, 2015
  6. Sheikh Mahmod

Sheikh Mahmod UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 3
    Hi, we do wholesale and manufacturing. If you are looking for some ready made garments then they are designer quality products for around £4 for large quantities. Or i can show you some designs where you can put your own brands. Or, just going to give you more choice here :) , you can give me a design and i can give you a quote for the cost of manufacturing.

PM me if you like the approach.

Posted: Apr 18, 2015 By: Sheikh Mahmod Member since: Apr 17, 2015
  7. Pink Broccoli

Pink Broccoli UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9 2
    Hi, try yourbrandspace.com my own company sell through them, they carry lots of lovely fashion brands from small and large manufactures for boutiques to purchase from. Nice people to deal with and you might find something unique!

Posted: Apr 28, 2015 By: Pink Broccoli Member since: Apr 28, 2015
  8. shuaib

shuaib UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0

Hi,

can you send me an email please or contact me as am interested in this idea?

Posted: Aug 9, 2015 By: shuaib Member since: Aug 9, 2015
  9. Rose Departure

Rose Departure UKBF Contributor Free Member

46 2
    Hi, Famous brands will be easy to sell, Good business! while 2 points need to be aware:

1.Quality problem: There are some famous brand stock goods in market indeed, but there are also some fake or copy goods in market, for the popular market demand huge...the fake and the copy goods with bad quality, need be professional on distinguishing

2.Brand problem: All famous brand with its own brand property rights...if without their authorization, Any goods with their full original labels and tags will be illegal while importing and selling... need watch out!

Posted: Aug 24, 2015 By: Rose Departure Member since: Aug 24, 2015
  10. LibbyAndLisa

LibbyAndLisa UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi there,try PromTimesUK wholesale!As one of world's leading online retailers selling women apparels.PromTimesUK has the widest collection of wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,prom dresses,cocktail dresses and evening dresses. Trendy,stylish and full of fashion!They offer off-the-rack dresses and custom made.Fine fabric.Precise tailoring.Fast delivery.Patient customer service.Moreover,they do have return policy and they adhere to what they state on their site.All the products are nearly 75% off and they offer free shipping worldwide.Don't miss it!

Posted: Aug 25, 2015 By: LibbyAndLisa Member since: Aug 25, 2015
  11. ArtemKay

ArtemKay UKBF Newcomer Free Member

10 1
    I might be wrong, but I think obtaining clothes from River Island, Topman and other such brands for your store legally is impossible.

With brands like Hugo Boss, that do sell in multi-brand stores, I would contact the local representative directly. You could also look for an "agent-company", they usually have a portfolio of several or several dozens brands that they represent.

Posted: Sep 12, 2015 By: ArtemKay Member since: Sep 12, 2015
  12. The Wholesaler

The Wholesaler UKBF Regular Full Member

163 32
    Trextoys does seem to be a great fan of tradesparq as all 5 of theirs posts have mentioned it!

Posted: Oct 15, 2015 By: The Wholesaler Member since: Nov 7, 2007
  13. South London

South London UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi there
    We are a British, affordable luxury, womenswear brand - Rose & Willard. Hugo Boss is a peer. We'd be interested in selling wholesale. Please feel free to get in touch. Thanks.

Posted: Nov 21, 2015 By: South London Member since: Nov 21, 2015
  14. HelloSock

HelloSock UKBF Newcomer Free Member

7 1
    Hello,

We are a fast growing popular UK brand (based in Glasgow), our products range gets used by professional Athletes (UFC, TeamGB etc) to general public.

Feel free to get in touch

Thank you

Posted: Dec 5, 2015 By: HelloSock Member since: Dec 5, 2015
  15. Jaz

Jaz UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi,

I have 5000 Zara clothes which I need to sell for £5 a piece. I need to sell all of the. I sell them on eBay but I just had a baby and I am unable to sell them anymore. Please feel free to get in touch.

Thank you

Posted: Jul 10, 2016 By: Jaz Member since: Jul 10, 2016
  16. LloydRayner

LloydRayner UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi,

I am from fashion brand Kurtis Paul. We specialize in high end bags and accessories.

Our collection of leather is available at present and we have a range of beautiful canvas coming soon.

Feel free to contact if you are interested.

Many thanks

Lloyd

Posted: Jul 24, 2016 By: LloydRayner Member since: Jun 23, 2016
  17. Eisho

Eisho UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 1
    Hi we Can import US and UK branded clothing in any country , you can orderin pallets or container. We will send you details of all the items prior to payment , so you can choose what you like. I live in the UK so feel free to send me an email.

Posted: Aug 28, 2016 By: Eisho Member since: Aug 28, 2016
  18. Kat Haylock

Kat Haylock Community Editor Administrator

453 227
    Thread is from 2015 - closing.

Posted: Aug 30, 2016 By: Kat Haylock Member since: Jul 11, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.