Vietnam Coffee, Coconut and Beverages

Discussion in 'Opportunities' started by Christopher Ward, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Christopher Ward

Christopher Ward UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hi everyone

I previously posted about wanting to expand the export side of my business back to the UK.

Basically I am a UK expat living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam for over a year now. I have built up a successful import and distribution business here, operating in the consumer goods sector. We import some of the UK’s largest brands including Burton’s Biscuits and many other well-known products.

So far I am now working on two different product lines:

Coffee

I have reached an agreement with Vietnam’s largest prepared coffee producer to distribute and sell their products in the UK market. I wish to find buyers and importers in the UK who I can work exclusively with to expand the brand and increase sales.

The brand has a 20% share of the coffee market in Vietnam and is the well-known in the USA and other parts of continental Europe.

There are many different ranges available from:

Roasted beans

Ground coffee

Luxury coffee

Instant coffee

Gift sets

All products come with ISO 9001:2008, FSSC 22000:2011, HACCP, GMP, UTZ and HALAL certifications.

If this would interest you please let me know and I can send over product and pricing details.

Beverages (Coconut products)

I am also working with one of the largest producers of coconut related products in Vietnam. In addition to coconut based products I am also working to develop a number of other beverage brands.

Products are exceptionally price competitive and initial MOQ are relatively small.

Like the above I am wanting to partner with an importer or distributor who can help me expand the brand and open up the UK market for these products.

Available products are:

Coconut water

Coconut milk and coconut infused with fruit

Coffee beverage in tin or bottle

Coffee and coconut milk

All products come with international certifications.

If this would interest you please let me know and I can send over product and pricing details.

Thanks

Chris

Posted: Dec 4, 2017 By: Christopher Ward Member since: Nov 9, 2017