Suggestions for the best POS system to manage a small restaurant?

Please suggest which POS system is better out of these choices

• Toast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Waiterio

• Harbortouch

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishamandaar

Free Member
Dec 14, 2018
Finding the best Point of sale system can be a tedious task! I have been on the look for one that suits all my needs to manage my restaurants' orders efficiently. I am currently using this really light and easy to use application called Waiterio which is available for all the leading platforms. I am open to suggestions from people. Cheers!

Dishamandaar

Free Member
Dec 14, 2018
Probably best if you could provide a little more information about the payments you would like to accept - cardholder present or not present? Telephone payments or online?
I am currently using Waiterio POS System for my restaurant. We basically need a POS that is compatible with cards, online payments and phone payments. Waiterio has satisfying results but I wanted to check if other people have better perspectives about the competitors in the market!

Upvote 0

Nochexman

Free Member
Jun 14, 2011
Leeds
www.nochex.com
I am currently using Waiterio POS System for my restaurant. We basically need a POS that is compatible with cards, online payments and phone payments. Waiterio has satisfying results but I wanted to check if other people have better perspectives about the competitors in the market!

I don't really get why you would look for an alternative if you are already getting satisfying results using Waiterio - what is wrong with that?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu