Small/Mid-Level Marketing Influencers to interview?

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by Aaron Starc, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Aaron Starc

Aaron Starc UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 1
    I have recently gotten a space for a blog and they have asked me to come up with an interview of a small-mid level marketing influencer who should be active on Twitter and Linkedin, so that the site gets a little traction. Now the big question is are there any Small/Mid-Level Marketing Influencers here available for an interview? OR If you can point me in the right direction so that I can get it done. If you are one then please do share your Twitter and Linkedin profiles in the comments. Thanks in advance.

P.s. I don't know if such a post is allowed, if it's not then please remove.

Posted: Apr 11, 2019 By: Aaron Starc Member since: Apr 1, 2019
  2. Darkterror

Darkterror UKBF Contributor Free Member

48 4
    I assume it's your job to search for them in twitter and linkein accounts. I did something like that in past, but contacting influencers mainly for promoting my product(s) (in your case blog) and it was youtube and instagramm. Maybe it differs I am not sure;)

Posted: Apr 26, 2019 By: Darkterror Member since: Mar 17, 2019
  3. Aaron Starc

Aaron Starc UKBF Newcomer Free Member

15 1
    I have done it on Instagram and YT for products, but this is something entirely different and it's like a bit difficult to do the outreach but I will try to get out of my shell and do something about it.

Posted: May 9, 2019 By: Aaron Starc Member since: Apr 1, 2019
  4. Cube Digital

Cube Digital UKBF Contributor Full Member

36 7
    Posted: May 21, 2019 By: Cube Digital Member since: Aug 9, 2018