Rent Commercial Kitchen Space in Liverpool

Discussion in 'North West' started by Nat3010, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Nat3010

Nat3010 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi,

I am looking for a small kitchen space to hire a few hours a week. I am starting a small confectionary business and can't do it from home. I only use a hob and mixer, no ovens are needed. Does anyone know where I should be looking or have anything?

I've searched and can only find one place that is £30 per hour. Any advice would be great.

Thanks

Posted: Mar 26, 2014 By: Nat3010 Member since: Mar 26, 2014
  2. Peanut Butter Man

Peanut Butter Man UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

597 64
    Hi Nat, have you contacted 'Can Cook', they are based in the matchworks, Speke, Liverpool. They have a full set up and a small business incubator. Two girls there are great, the boss (Rob) well, I just couldnt take to him. The facility is great though.... Google Can cook, any problems PM me and Ill dig out the contact info

Posted: Apr 25, 2014 By: Peanut Butter Man Member since: Jul 17, 2013
  3. Peanut Butter Man

Peanut Butter Man UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

597 64
    Actually Nat, I am opening a small production unit for my new peanut butter business and my volumes at first won't merit a 7 day week use of my kitchen. maybe, we could chat about you using some of my space to help you out. You would need to consider that I am using peanuts because of the allergens though. I will be based in Birkenhead (2 minutes from the tunnels)

Posted: Apr 26, 2014 By: Peanut Butter Man Member since: Jul 17, 2013
  4. Momo HUB

Momo HUB UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Hi Peanut Butter mate, I am also looking for a kitchen space and I am in Wirral too. Is your offer still open? Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Posted: May 19, 2017 By: Momo HUB Member since: May 17, 2017