Recruitment Issues

Discussion in 'West Midlands' started by Mollie Woods, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Mollie Woods

Mollie Woods UKBF Newcomer Free Member

FAO: HR/ Recruitment Team

I have recently graduated and started working for a company who develops technology to help young people find work, and am researching what issues employers face in recruiting great people. I wondered if you could spare 10 minutes of your time to describe your experiences.

I am not trying to sell you anything and you will not be contacted again, unless you expressly state you wish to be.

If you could answer these 3 questions on here, I will be very grateful for any information provided.

1. When recruiting, do you use a certain system or website to help the process and what issues do you face with recruiting generally?

2. Have you ever hired an apprentice/ work experience student? If no, why not? Did this benefit you as an employer?

3. When hiring new members of staff, how important do you find previous work experience? Does it have to be relevant work experience?

Thank you!

Posted: Aug 18, 2017 By: Mollie Woods Member since: Aug 18, 2017
  2. Max Cholmeley

Max Cholmeley UKBF Newcomer Free Member

Hi Mollie - I just gave this bit of advice, but have you tried contacting companies directly? Posting here is a great idea too though!

Posted: Sep 5, 2017 By: Max Cholmeley Member since: Sep 5, 2017