Property Investors Required

Discussion in 'Opportunities' started by Ben Woodward, May 31, 2019.

1. Ben Woodward

Ben Woodward UKBF Newcomer Full Member

1 0
    I am currently looking for individual investors to contribute to up to £60,000 for a share of this holiday let property.
    The apartment is in an up and coming tourist area in Syracuse, Sicily.

The apartment itself has been renovated in 2017 but the condominium building needs further renovation to bring it up to standard, hence the requirement for further investment.

Investment potential:

Not only is the property in a prime tourist location for accessing the region, it is also in the Borgata district which has been granted with government funding to renovate the district and increase its value as a sought out tourist attraction.

It is located next to Ortigia, the main “old town” of Siracusa. Borgata shows traditional style buildings and apartments, a busy high-street of shops and markets and a weekly local market on the main square Piazza Santa Lucia.

The rooms were modernized in 2017 are fully furnished boasting marble floors, dry stone walls, chandeliers, and local paintings, artwork, and pottery.
    Wifi is accessible in all rooms and air conditioning/ heating is fitted in both sleeping quarters.

For more information, please contact me directly on UKbusinessforums.

I look forward to speaking to you,
    Ben

Posted: May 31, 2019 By: Ben Woodward Member since: May 31, 2019