Personal guarantee some success

Discussion in 'Accounts & Finance' started by Overloaded, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Overloaded

Overloaded UKBF Newcomer Free Member

29 0
    Just a little hope - in case like me you folded a company in March and have personal guarantees -
    Iwoca settled two large debts for about 20%
    Full and final , very easily and graciously -
    And I was prepared for them to be the worst !
    Capital on tap stuff gone to dca so hopefully of good low offer too
    But be warned people just. Cash flow plc
    Wow- a very aggressive monster - not even following pre action protocol or answering formal complaint so gone to ombudsman - even siloed about stopping interest - they are being very underhand in a way I haven’t experienced from a creditor in a long long time

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 By: Overloaded Member since: Aug 1, 2019
  2. mattk

mattk UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2,332 854
    Sounds like you've had a **** time of it in the last year, so glad you're getting a few small personal successes.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 By: mattk Member since: Dec 5, 2005
  3. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

24,866 3,030
    Glad at least part has worked out.

Yes some creditors don't care about legalities they just want their money in full... and quick.

Posted: Jun 4, 2020 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  4. manicminer123

manicminer123 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0

Hey, im in the same position with capital on tap, i have been paying them a reduced monthly payment via an arrangement but the interest they charge is wiping out the payment and the balance is not going down.

I want to settle the account and get out of it, how are you getting on with them? were they willing to accept a one off final payment thats less than the outstanding balance? any tips?

Thanks

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 4:24 PM By: manicminer123 Member since: Oct 18, 2020
  5. Overloaded

Overloaded UKBF Newcomer Free Member

29 0
    Haven’t paid a penny since November 2019,
    They sold the debt on to arrow /
    CApquest , but apparently they can’t be give me breakdown of the amount owed / if you can’t list what I owe , I can’t pay it? That’s my stalemate .

also the paperwork there sent through with ‘personal guarantee ‘ was unsigned.

What have they sent you ?

Typed names inserted by software have a defence

Posted: Oct 18, 2020 at 5:44 PM By: Overloaded Member since: Aug 1, 2019