MyShoppingGenie - Distributor business

Discussion in 'International Business' started by realityshop, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. realityshop

realityshop UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    Ok I have joined a business that seems very profitable but I need views and advise. I am distributing free shopping software (High tech - simple stuff) but I need advisse and help on advertising it successfully! That's the key to this business! I have flyers but of course a lot of people dispose of junk mail although I would consider this not junk!! We have live training webinars and have been given advise! If you would take a look it would be awesome!

The link is _______________/realityshop (my link... every distributor gets one). It has "MyMarketinggenie" and then dot com before it.

And this is my marketing line to get people to join the legit business and stable one in that matter which was shown to me by an upline making exactly this and more:

Would you like to Earn £650+ a Week?

If So Visit ______________/realityshop

Call or text Sean on 07917003717
    or
    Email: _______________________

Work 8 - 15 hours a week and attend the free online webinars and you will be on track
    to this in under 3 months! It's a tested business now going global! The one place that will
    make you rich Quick!

---------------------------------

there is also a university student in his third month just made $5000... so it seems pretty awesome... just how do I get people to join me in this business and get the internet users to download the free beneficial software???

Many Regards!

Posted: Sep 12, 2010 By: realityshop Member since: Sep 12, 2010
  2. PETTE

PETTE UKBF Newcomer Free Member

337 34
    I have built websites for a few myshoppinggenie distributors. I once wrote an article on myshoppinggenie and it was ranked on the first page by search engines, some times goes off to the second page on top and gets quite a lot of views daily. I wasn't so serious when I wrote it, so I don't think the advertising side of it via search engines is that difficult.

If you're interested I might be able to help with the advertising and website appearance for your project. And I have a few websites which might help build up your backlinks etc. My website is: http://www.simonwebsitedesigns.com.

Posted: Sep 12, 2010 By: PETTE Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  3. realityshop

5 0
    Well I see you have Genie templates setup! Very nice! I am totally new to this. I am basically choosing to jump into the deep end because I want action fast. Massive action = massive results right?! :p basically I have university as well. Final year so I need to setup something that can get me going and generating a bit of income that will hopefulyl increase while I work on my projects! Can put a little time into this... But I am brand new and will do anythign to make this work. I just need to know that I am on the right path because I am a little lost at the moment not having anyone download any of my apps... even with 200 flyers handed out!
    :/

Regards.

4. PETTE

337 34
    Since I think you're new and have very little knowledge on marketing on the internet and technologies available to you the all process will be quite slow. For someone who earns $5000 a month, knows exactly what they're doing and are very dedicated.

You need to set up your own website using a unique domain name with myshoppinggenie keywords. _______________/realityshop is almost invisible. Personally I don't think flyers would help a lot, you need visitors to actually go online and click that free app button or become distributors. It would only inform them. You should take advantage of the search engines, online advertising, online banners on other websites etc. No one will take you serious. Is http://www.mymarketinggenie.com your website? I could let you use the subdomain on my website: www.myshoppinggenie.caciocode.com because I am not using it at the moment if you don't have a website.

That should help you start and it would help me test the idea well. I am not signed up but looking forward to.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2010
  5. realityshop

5 0
    It sounds good mate. Not too knowledgeable about search engines with the keywords.... just know that the people who pay more get the higher listing on the search results first. (As far as I know).
    My Site is www dot mymarketinggenie dot com /realityshop

I am unable to post links as I am new to this site... and Have actually never spent time in a place like this. So far it looks good... I am brand new, but willing to do anything to learn and progress!

The site you have... I can't say much because I am currently unsure of what It will actually do... from what it looks like, it will be a customizable site that is a heck lot more visible than my current one? If so great.. if not I am sure you know what you are talking about :D

6. realityshop

5 0
    But if the sites free for now and works (as I think your wanting to test it right? I would love you for it). And if ofc It works... I can start paying you. Can track activity with google analytics right?

Regards.

p.s. my contact number is 07917003717 if it was needed. Is my primary phone. I'm open to pretty much anything at the minute. need to try and get something sorted so I can relax and know something good is going on while doing my final year at uni. Of course I won't forget about this... I will find time every week to work on it. Advertise it etc...

7. PETTE

337 34
    Sure, you can start paying later or take it away from you.:D. (I don't think I will I have other greater plans)

I will PM you my contact details.

Yes you will have access to Google analytics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.