Multi-channel Order/Inventory Management Software

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Brennerz, May 11, 2020.

1. Brennerz

Brennerz UKBF Regular Free Member

153 19
    Sorry if this question is sort of a repeat....

In the past I have used Linnworks but this was before they went cloud based. I am looking for an all-in-one software that can manage orders and inventory from multiple sales channels.

Most of my sales will be via eBay but I will also have Amazon, Woocommerce, telephone orders and walk-in customers.

It would be beneficial if the software could handle some form of accounting, crm and pos.

For now I have ruled out Bright Pearl based on their price.
    I have looked at Linnworks and Veeqo

It would be interested to hear any experiences that people may have had with these and others.

Thanks

Posted: May 11, 2020 By: Brennerz Member since: Apr 9, 2013
  2. anonuk

anonuk UKBF Regular Free Member

302 44
    How much did Veeqo quote you? We have looked at Veeqo and like the look of it but not done a demo with them yet to get the price.

It really depends on your budget though. The best system I found so far was Orderwise but costs in the region of £8-10k.

Posted: May 11, 2020 By: anonuk Member since: Feb 27, 2014
  3. Will H

Will H UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Hi Brennerz, would be interested to hear more about what you are trying to do. I have a start up in this space and looking for feedback/information, and in return maybe able to help you with some options. Feel free to send me a PM, Will.

Posted: May 12, 2020 By: Will H Member since: Jun 24, 2009
  4. Solly

Solly UKBF Regular Free Member

106 14
    My company (Funky Giraffe) has used Despatch Cloud for 6 years now and we are really happy with it. Keeps Stock Synchronised across all websites (3 of them) and eBay, Amazon and Fruugo (well worth listing on). All the orders are in one place, handles multiple bespoke email templates to send to the customers, and connects to Royal Mail and InExpress, though they have dozens of other supported couriers>

They do a bunch of other stuff we don't use, but I can recommend them.

https://despatchcloud.com/

(we are Shopify and Cubecart based on our websites)

Posted: May 13, 2020 By: Solly Member since: Jan 13, 2020
  5. Brennerz

153 19
    Thanks for the replies. I'm still looking at options, thanks for suggesting despatch cloud, Solly.

Something I have just thought of is a system that already has or can integrate with a CRM that could merge customer accounts from different platforms for example, if a customers buys from my on eBay and over the phone, all data is merged to one account/record for them.

Posted: May 14, 2020 By: Brennerz Member since: Apr 9, 2013
  6. Solly

Solly UKBF Regular Free Member

106 14
    What is the purpose?

Despatch Cloud can do this using email addresses for reporting, but depends on what you want to achieve

Posted: May 14, 2020 By: Solly Member since: Jan 13, 2020
  7. Brennerz

153 19
    I don't think its essential but I think it would be useful to monitor customer buying patterns, products they commonly buy. It also then makes it easier if they phone I could pull up their history while they are on the phone etc.

Posted: May 14, 2020 By: Brennerz Member since: Apr 9, 2013
  8. Brennerz

153 19
    Do any of you also take telephone sales and sales from walk-in customers? Any recommendations for a complete setup e.g. Recording the sales, pos, linking into the stock/order management software.

Posted: May 16, 2020 By: Brennerz Member since: Apr 9, 2013
  9. GraemeL

GraemeL Pain in the neck? Full Member - Verified Business

5,152 1,117
    Thats odd. When I looked at https://www.webretailer.com/b/best-inventory-management-multichannel/, which is the US site where these notes have been copied from, the IM systems mentioned were these:-

Not a mention of 'OnePatch'. Hmmmm

Posted: Nov 9, 2020 By: GraemeL Member since: Sep 7, 2011
  10. MichelleB-UK

MichelleB-UK UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 2
    Have some previous experience with multi-channel software...originally we used ChannelGrabber which we found to be ok for our needs at the time but as the business grew we switched to Veeqo, again good software but was a little clunky to use sometimes and quite expensive for small businesses. Other options to consider are Selro or Expandly which all do a similar thing. We don't use anymore this type of software anymore as we closed our marketplace stores for our previous business - the only software we use now is ZenStores for shipping management (which is brilliant!) but there is no inventory control at present.

Posted: Nov 24, 2020 By: MichelleB-UK Member since: Nov 24, 2020
  11. Guy Incognito

Guy Incognito UKBF Regular Free Member

210 35
    We tried a few. Orderwise, Despatch Cloud, Trade Gecko etc.

None of them did exactly what we needed so we're going down a bespoke build with Netsuite and various other components.

We only sell on Shopify.

Posted: Dec 3, 2020 at 1:53 PM By: Guy Incognito Member since: Aug 2, 2016