Hair extension suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tombo46

Free Member
Jan 9, 2012
Hi,
I im looking for reliable cheap supplies of hair extension products, preferably Remy Human Hair Extensions. If anyone knows of anyone could you let me know please.
Thanks

Give me a few minutes. My sister has owned a hair extension business for a few years now. Where about's are you based? I'm sure she wouldn't mind sharing suppliers as long as you're not close enough to be competition : )

Upvote 0

Tombo46

Free Member
Jan 9, 2012
That sounds great, I am based in the Isle of Man. Please feel free to PM me.
Thanks.

Just spoke to her and she has bumped off her old long standing supplier due to the quality going downhill. She had to refund 2 clients which is a first for her. She's currently buying it at retail prices just to keep customers happy and it's costing her a fortune.

Sorry I couldn't help. Unfortunately it seems like she's in the same boat as you!

Let me know if you find anyone =]

Upvote 0

venus_liu

Free Member
May 21, 2010
China
Hi,
I im looking for reliable cheap supplies of hair extension products, preferably Remy Human Hair Extensions. If anyone knows of anyone could you let me know please.
Thanks
I have a friend in China, selling wigs abroad. If you are going to import from China, just let me know.

Upvote 0

Dilara

Free Member
Aug 11, 2012
Hi Dilara, i am interested, do you know of anyone currenty doing the individual "Glueless" Extensions? Theyre like a plastic clip in rather than the glue in strands?

Hi,
I can help you with that. I am new here, so I am still not allowed to post any URLs, I wanted to leave my e-mail id, can you give me yours and then I can provide you the details.

Upvote 0
Hi,
Thanks
hi , im julia from China , we are professional hair extensions manufactory , supply your cheap price and high quality , if you are interested in , please PM me .

Upvote 0

BEEHIVEHAIR

Free Member
Feb 28, 2013
Hello, I own a company that manufactures and supplies hair extensions to hair dressers and retail shops. We are based in the East Midlands, UK. We produce micro ring, pre tipped and clip on extensions. We can also manufacture to your specifications. we make wigs and sew in wefts too. All our products are human hair. If you are looking for vendor opportunities, please send us an email.. wholesaleorders. You can find us at beehivehair on facebook or beehivehair on twitter or just google us:D

Upvote 0

claref

Free Member
Mar 16, 2013
Hi I'm opening my own hair extension shop very soon but I'm having trouble finding a supplier, my shop will be in liverpool but I am prepared to travel to manchester I have been told there are suppliers in manchester but I've serched google and had no luck.. Can any1 help? Be much apreciated

Upvote 0

Em250283

Free Member
Mar 21, 2013
Try halo hairextensions.com. They offer trade accounts and the hair is reasonably priced and is good quality. For micro ring hair try express hair.com. They are based I ireland and again the hair is very good. I use both suppliers for my clients and they are always happy . Hope this helps!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu