Cheapest IOSS Intermediary

Discussion in 'International Business' started by rickloynds, Jul 26, 2021.

1. rickloynds

rickloynds UKBF Newcomer

5 0
    Hi everyone,
    just looking to find out what everyone has found to be the cheapest Intermediary for IOSS.

Looking at other threads I see Crossborderit coming up a lot and looking there rates do seem to be the cheapest I can find.
    However its difficult to speak to anyone on there and get greater clarity on questions.

So what has everyone else found?

Posted: Jul 26, 2021 By: rickloynds Member since: Nov 4, 2014
  2. LHow

LHow UKBF Newcomer

17 6
    Check the thread subject "IOSS Signup" there is a lot of information there. Some people posting there have signed up to Crossborderit, though there seem to be some teething issues with it. Others are looking for a cheaper alternative, such as Taxamo Assure "Pay As You Go" at £2 per order, but so far I think only OpenCart has a working integration, though Magento is due to be launched. From my rough calculations if you are sending more than 20 EU orders per month, then Crossborderit would seem to be more cost effective than Taxamo. But have a look at Shopify Community Forum for "Feature Request: Integration of Taxamo" & "EU-Import-One-Stop-Shop-IOSS-support" there are ongoing discussions there too.

Posted: Jul 26, 2021 By: LHow Member since: Jul 13, 2021