BuySharedHosting

Discussion in 'IT & Internet' started by AWA Training, May 15, 2019.

1. AWA Training

AWA Training UKBF Regular Full Member

141 14
    Sometime ago i had reason to put the tender out for a new hosting company. Not the first time UKBF has come through for us here.
    We were recommended several companies but upon further investigation neither seemed to completely fit the bill.
    We then were approached by Matt of BuySharedHosting (who is on here). Matt took my question and answered them patiently.
    As time grew i become impressed by his (and Phils) friendly and approachable nature not to mention the swiftness with replying to my questions.
    I recently paid my shilling so to speak to move across.
    They wasted no time, Phil was assigned to the task. passed over what they asked for.
    Within two days all my operations were not only transferred but tested thoroughly before going live.

Complete piece of mind, would recommend these guys without hesitation.

(admin, if the wrong place to post this, please feel free to move it to somewhere more appropriate, with my apologies).

Posted: May 15, 2019 By: AWA Training Member since: Sep 7, 2016
  2. AWA Training

AWA Training UKBF Regular Full Member

141 14
    I am not sure i can post a link to them can i? But Google is your friend :)

Posted: May 15, 2019 By: AWA Training Member since: Sep 7, 2016
  3. stugster

stugster UKBF Legend Full Member

9,345 2,078
    That's great news! All too often things go really wrong with these kinds of migrations (especially when you involve the really big hosting companies that just don't care). Good to hear a UKBF member pulling it out the bag!

Posted: May 15, 2019 By: stugster Member since: Feb 1, 2007
  4. HostXNow

HostXNow UKBF Regular Full Member

350 23
    Glad to hear the migration went smoothly for you. Be sure to update the review after several months or a year or so.

Posted: Jun 4, 2019 By: HostXNow Member since: Mar 7, 2011
  5. nexuser

nexuser UKBF Contributor Free Member

37 5
    Are you still using BuySharedHosting? Could you tell, is everything ok?

Posted: Aug 12, 2019 By: nexuser Member since: Aug 11, 2019