Thinking of switching to a different payroll software? Mar 31, 2020Views: 171
There is an abundance of payroll systems on the market - each promising the sun, moon and stars. It can be hard to differentiate between one product and the next. Therefore, it is important to choose a payroll system that is intuitive and easy to use.
BrightPay payroll software has grown in popularity across accountancy practices and businesses since it launched in 2012. It’s easy to use and makes managing payroll more seamless and efficient. More and more people are switching from their current payroll provider to BrightPay and here’s why:
- Streamlined Auto Enrolment - BrightPay includes full auto enrolment functionality free of charge to all customers. BrightPay has developed comprehensive auto enrolment features to make it easier for users to complete their automatic enrolment duties. BrightPay automates and streamlines the auto enrolment process, including employee assessment, personalised auto enrolment letters, re-enrolment and much more.
- Pension Scheme Integration - BrightPay includes direct integration with workplace pension providers, including NEST, The People’s Pension, Smart Pension and Aviva. Employers can seamlessly send enrolment and contribution files directly to the pension provider from within BrightPay.
- Payroll Journal Integration - BrightPay is integrated with a number of accounting packages, including AccountsIQ, FreeAgent, Kashflow, Quickbooks Online, Sage One, Twinfield and Xero. This payroll journal integration allows users to easily send the payroll journal to the accounting software. The once time-consuming process of manually entering these figures can now be automated.
- Full CIS Module - BrightPay includes a full CIS module in all licences at no extra cost. With BrightPay you can submit monthly returns to HMRC, verify subcontractors and issue Payment and Deduction Statements to subcontractors.
- Automated Cloud Backups - BrightPay’s optional cloud add-on, BrightPay Connect automatically backs up the payroll data online every 15 minutes. A chronological history of all backups is maintained and can be restored at any time, if required.
- Online Employer & Employee Dashboards - With BrightPay Connect, employers can view payslips, payroll reports, manage annual leave, upload employee documents and much more through a secure online portal. Employees can also be invited to a self-service employee app where they can access a payslip library, view an employee calendar and request leave.
- Thousands of Happy Customers - Customer testimonials are a great resource to help when deciding on a new system. BrightPay’s 99% customer satisfaction rate and its lengthy testimonials page demonstrate the enthusiasm customers have for BrightPay’s features and benefits.
- Award-Winning Software - BrightPay won Payroll Software of the Year 2019 at last years’ ICB’s Luca Awards, and before that, BrightPay was awarded Payroll Software of the Year 2018 at Accounting WEB’s Software Excellence Awards. BrightPay is now used to process the payroll for over 250,000 businesses across the UK and Ireland.
- Simple Pricing - BrightPay is competitively priced and unlike many other providers there are no hidden costs. Some other providers charge an additional price for customer support, mid-year upgrades and add-ons for auto enrolment and CIS functionality but that’s not the case with BrightPay. Our pricing structure is simple and straightforward. BrightPay’s 60-day free trial is a great way for you to discover how BrightPay can help your business without having to make any commitment.
- Unlimited Customer Support - All BrightPay licences include free phone and email customer support. The BrightPay team is available to help you every step of the way with step-by-step guides and video tutorials.
You need to be logged in to comment