Memorable Merchandise Ideas for SMEs & Start-Ups Mar 22, 2019Views: 88
How can your small business stand out in today’s competitive environment? The answer; memorable merchandise!
There are over 5.7 million small businesses and a rising number of start-ups in the UK, all trying to impress investors and penetrate their market to significantly increase their share to make a name for themselves.
With 79% of consumers researching a brand after receiving a promotional product, merchandise is not to be overlooked when it comes to maximising brand awareness and driving traffic to a website.
A common misconception among many SME directors and marketers is the high cost associated with merchandise to match the striking imagery and multiple colours used on their existing digital marketing collateral; this is not true.
“Full-colour” is our buzzword for SMEs and start-ups, because we have a range of low cost, high-quality promotional items that are available to be printed in full colour with a bespoke design at no additional cost!
Full-colour desktop items provide a unique marketing opportunity for SMEs. With there being an average of 2080 working hours a year (excluding allocated annual leave), promotional desktop items will provide exposure for that entirety of that period, especially if they are printed with attention-grabbing artwork!
Here are our Top 5 Merchandise Ideas for Small Businesses and Start-ups:
1: Universal Tumbler
- Reusable drinkware is in - it can be used both in and out of the office for hot and cold drinks
- Full colour, all over branding available
- Choice of 3 lids
- Made in the UK
2: Desktop Calendars
- Promotes your brand 365 days a year
- Different message or image each month
- Limitless branding opportunities
3: Brite Mouse Mats
- A desktop essential for all offices
- Full colour, all over branding with a bespoke design
- Made in the UK using recycled products
4: Index Markers & Sticky Notes
- Stunning full-colour print available
- Handy to use to mark pages, or leave reminders
5: 50mm Fridge Magnet
- Printed full colour on the front to display your contact details
- Round or square laminated design
- The average household will keep a fridge magnet for 6 – 8 years
Visit our website or give us a call on 01245 382600 for more information or merchandise inspiration to kickstart your SME marketing!
You need to be logged in to comment