Youth Football Club In Need Of Sponsors

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by paul-m-, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paul-m-

paul-m- UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4 0
    My name is Paul McCrindle, and I am the Club Secretary of Cherrie Youth Football Club. We are based in the Cherrie Centre in the Moorpark area of Renfrew. Cherrie YFC have been on the go now since 1989 and are going from strength to strength. When we first started, we had 1 team of 15 boys who made up an Under 12 football team. As of now, over 100 children enjoy their football with us ranging between ages 5 and 15. We have teams at Under 6, 7 , 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, and 16's. We also have over 20 volunteers who
    are all Disclosure Scotland checked and have qualified Coaching badges from the Scottish Youth Football Association. We are also working our way to being a Quality Mark Club with the SYFA.

We come to you today in the hope of sponsorship. Our teams are run well, by great people but money is something that we lack in. We have lots of kids from all over the town and areas very nearby. Our children are charged just £4 a week which includes their training fees and game fees. The reason for this is that a lot of our children come from poor family backgrounds. It was decided that £4 was just about enough for the boys to continue to be part of the club. All boys and girls are charged the same amount. An amount we believe is most suitable for all parents.
    The kids have done fund raising in the past which include sponsored walks, selling football cards and doing bag packs. This however barely covers the amount for strips, as each team needs to be given a kit. The teams are in need of financial help. We believe we have something special, and so do the children.

In return for sponsorship, we would willingly and would proudly print your company logo onto any new team kits, training kits, bags etc. We would also include your company name on our very own website, under our list of club sponsors ( see address below ) . We would also set up photo-shoots for sponsors who wish photographs of teams in game / training kits etc.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading this letter, and also for taking the time to respond if you do so. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours In Sport

Paul McCrindle

Club Secretary

Posted: Mar 3, 2011 By: paul-m- Member since: Mar 2, 2011
  2. HFE Signs

HFE Signs UKBF Ace Full Member

1,100 149
    Hi Paul,

We could offer you a free banner for a link on your website?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2011
    Posted: Mar 3, 2011 By: HFE Signs Member since: Feb 17, 2011
  3. paul-m-

4 0
    how does that work mate ?

4. HFE Signs

HFE Signs UKBF Ace Full Member

1,100 149
    I'll pm you cos I think its not allowed for me to send you the link, not sure? But it is free in exchange for a website link...

Posted: Mar 3, 2011 By: HFE Signs Member since: Feb 17, 2011
  5. dedwardp

dedwardp UKBF Regular Full Member

327 75
    I think you would be better off specifically targeting local businesses who may feel more of an affinity at working with a local club :)

Posted: Mar 3, 2011 By: dedwardp Member since: Aug 1, 2010
  6. paul-m-

4 0
    well, i had already put a post in here, i was just tyring to broaden the audience a bit, lol.

thanks anyway.

7. paul-m-

4 0
    Would just like to thank central scotland joinery for part paying the under 16's team for new training shell tops. They arrived today and will be prestented to the boys tonight at training. Once again thank you.

If anyone else is interested, please feel free to contact me on here or through my mobile which i will pm to you.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 By: paul-m- Member since: Mar 2, 2011
  8. Bayern Bru FC

Bayern Bru FC UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0

I myself manage, play and run the website for Bayern Bru FC in Perth. What is this "free banner for a link" proposal you have offered? and would we qualify for such a thing?

kind regards

Tam Cunningham

Posted: Aug 15, 2011 By: Bayern Bru FC Member since: Aug 15, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.