Young Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'East of England' started by Lambda Films, Mar 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hattey

Hattey UKBF Newcomer Free Member

257 83
    I would happily come and meet up with you all as and when you are closer to my area.

Although you have all made me feel old (I am over 30) :) I am just starting up and think young or old people offer good valuable advice and encouragement to one and all regardless of age.

Look forward to sharing a drink with you all.

Keep us all posted :D

Thanks Hattey

Posted: May 8, 2009 By: Hattey Member since: Jan 2, 2008
  2. Alcsl

Alcsl UKBF Newcomer Free Member

191 36
    Hey Lambda Films,

I think this is a really great idea - getting younger business people together, and I'd love to come along to one of your meetings (even though you're making me feel well past my prime at the tender age of 29!). Only problem is you guys meet all the way over in Norwich, which is a bit far from me in the Midlands, if you're planning on doing one a bit more central I'd love to come along.

Or failing that, would you mind if I tried something similar by getting a bunch of us 'young' entrepeneurs together in the Midlands area?

Cheers,

Al

Posted: May 8, 2009 By: Alcsl Member since: Jan 25, 2008
  3. Haras Ywyb

Haras Ywyb UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hey,

see this nice video! Its a Great idea showing that the European Union supports start-up entrepreneurship… :)

ec.europa.eu/enterprise/yourworldyourbusiness/videos/videos_en.htm

best wishes
    Haras

Posted: May 14, 2009 By: Haras Ywyb Member since: May 14, 2009
  4. Haras Ywyb

Haras Ywyb UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    hey,

watch this!! Great idea showing that the European Union supports start-up entrepreneurship…

ec.europa.eu/enterprise/yourworldyourbusiness/videos/videos_en.htm

best wishes
    haras

Posted: May 14, 2009 By: Haras Ywyb Member since: May 14, 2009
  5. Lambda Films

Lambda Films UKBF Newcomer Free Member

22 0
    Hi Al & Hattey,
    Thanks for replying, sorry things have been a bit lax lately, we've been really really swamped. Hattey will be nice to meet you once we get another meeting going, and Al, of course you can try setting up your own thing, we haven't created anything unique, it's just a shame you can't join us.

LF

Posted: May 16, 2009 By: Lambda Films Member since: Dec 25, 2008
  6. websnail

websnail UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

511 89
    I'm probably into the "older" range now at 38 and starting to say things like "Well, I tried that and it didn't work" which just gets you into trouble :)

... but just as a thought, have you thought of floating this idea to Princes trust and/or Business link as a way to get more younger thinking entrepreneurs together in more than one place?

I'd tend to agree that something like this would be of interest, even to me as I know the feeling of turning up to find a sea of suits passing round business cards touting for business just switches me right off.

Posted: May 16, 2009 By: websnail Member since: Apr 21, 2008
  7. Lambda Films

Lambda Films UKBF Newcomer Free Member

22 0
    Hi Websnail,

Hadn't really considered it, it's a good idea though. Will let you know how it goes :)

Posted: May 16, 2009 By: Lambda Films Member since: Dec 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.