Hi Everyone, Our company called in a national insolvency company to prepare a CVA application at the end of July.£30k and 3 months later they filed the application but almost immediately it was rejected by HRMC with a letter stating that they felt we could pay creditors more p in the pound and that their records indicated that we had been having difficulties since 2017. We have had a couple of time to pay arrangements in this period but they had been fulfilled and we had always communicated well with them. Our IP said not to worry, they would increase the offer and explain that 2 years of hard times were balanced with 30 years of having no problems. It amazed me that it had taken so many calculations of the amount we could offer to pay in the pound yet we could increase this figure overnight but if thats what it takes to save a lot of jobs we would take their advice. Our first creditor meeting was postponed to wait for HRMC to reconsider. We have just received a call from the IP to say that the second proposal has been rejected' because we did not address the reasons in the first rejection'. We did not see the letter from our IP that went to HRMC but it seems that there is some sort of negligence on their part? Our IP practise have gone to have an internal meeting and wont discuss it further with us. We are 48hours away from what now looks like a fatal creditors meeting, can anyone give us any advise at all as to what we can do? is it worth trying to speak to HRMC ourselves?