WordPress Plugin To Issue Shares

Status
Not open for further replies.

fisicx

Business Listing
Sep 12, 2006
Aldershot
www.aerin.co.uk
Share issues have to be registered with Companies House. I doubt a Wordpress Plugin can do this.

It’s also not clear from your post if these are new shares or an allocation of existing shares. Or what type or class of share.

Reactions: arnydnxluk
Upvote 0

gpietersz

Legacy Full Member
  • Sep 10, 2019
    Leamington Spa
    pietersz.net
    Share issues have to be registered with Companies House. I doubt a Wordpress Plugin can do this.

Yes, but it could keep the records needed to do it.

That said, I very much doubt that there is an off the shelf plugin that does this and meets all the regulatory requirements (which I am assuming the OP has researched). On the other hand, I assume the developer who did the backend can develop this too.

Shares of what? Powering the backend of a ride-hailing app with WordPress really doesn't sound like a great idea!

"when all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail".

its a bit late now though.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Upvote 0

mg584

Free Member
    Sep 29, 2020
    lawhero.co.uk
    Having worked in a City financial regulation firm, this is an incredibly difficult thing to do in English law; this is not something that unfortunately can casually be addressed by a wordpress plugin. Any such solution would require probably about 10-20k in legal fees, which would dwarf the cost of getting the plug in developed!

Reactions: gpietersz
    Upvote 0
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Subscribe to our newsletters

ukbf logo
    ukbf logo

Real community whatever your business.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu