Win The Chance To Exhibit At The UK's Biggest Business Show For Free

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Paul Kelly ICHYB, May 5, 2016.

1. Paul Kelly ICHYB

Paul Kelly ICHYB UKBF Legend { Moderator }

5,911 846
    The Business Show, at Excel, London, taking place on May 11th & 12th, is the UK's biggest business show for anyone starting or growing their business, with over 25,000 visitors.

Your Business Community (YBC), the UK's fastest growing business support group is again running its unique feature at the show called YBC Street where its members can exhibit at a hugely discounted rate and is now offering the opportunity for one lucky business to win the chance to exhibit for free, potentially saving thousands of pounds on the normal price.

"YBC Street was created to allow start-ups and growing businesses to get in front of this massive audience at an affordable cost" commented Ted Wigzell, co-founder of Your Business Community. "We understand that exhibiting can be a daunting process and out of the reach of most SMEs, however, as many of our Premium Members know, we give them the opportunity to come and participate without breaking the bank" he continued.

To be in with a chance of winning this great opportunity, business owners and entrepreneurs must register as a member of Your Business Community by Noon Monday 9th of May. The winner will be notified by 2pm on the same day.

To be in with a chance to grow their business, visit here and register before noon on Monday.

Posted: May 5, 2016 By: Paul Kelly ICHYB Member since: Jan 21, 2008
  2. Hireday.com

Hireday.com UKBF Contributor Free Member

32 5
    Hi Consultant,

How did the Show go? Do you have any links to content from the 2 days that you can share?

Posted: May 22, 2016 By: Hireday.com Member since: May 11, 2016
  3. Paul Kelly ICHYB

5,911 846
    Hi,

the show went well - we had 25 members in YBC Street and several have rebooked for Olympia in November, however, we cannot get as much space, so it is tighter.

I have a few photo's I can post, but as for content, sadly, nothing specific.

Posted: May 22, 2016 By: Paul Kelly ICHYB Member since: Jan 21, 2008
  4. Clinton

Clinton UKBF Legend Free Member

5,227 2,394
    Which was the business that won the chance to exhibit for free?

(I had YBC marked in my guide to The Business Show but ran out of time so couldn't visit)

Posted: May 22, 2016 By: Clinton Member since: Jan 17, 2010
  5. Paul Kelly ICHYB

5,911 846
    We had several businesses 'win' i.e. we drew one and they could not attend, nor could the next, nor could the next etc! Too short a notice. We ended up using it as additional space for ourselves!

Posted: May 23, 2016 By: Paul Kelly ICHYB Member since: Jan 21, 2008