Who has got the X factor?

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by bizideas, Aug 13, 2011.

1. bizideas

bizideas UKBF Regular Free Member

299 17
    A North Tyneside based company has made the X Factor already this year with a new commission from tv production company Talk Back Thames.

Photo Stuff Limited which runs the e commerce website PersonalisedMugs.co.uk was approached by the company behind the X Factor earlier in the year to create a selection of X Factor mugs, coasters and keyrings for the production staff for the start of the 2011 audition process. The Executive Producer was so happy with their products that they contacted the company again to create a special new 2011 X Factor mug and glass to be used exclusively by the new judging panel.
    Existing X Factor judge Louis Walsh, along with new judges Gary Barlow, Kelly Rowland and Tulisa Contostavlos have already been pictured in the national press with the X Factor glasses produced by Photo Stuff.

Director and co-founder Mark Galley is delighted that the products are already being used.“They will be on the desks while the judges are holding the live auditions – and we will definitely be looking out for them when the judges are giving their comments on the tv”.

Mark, and wife Louise, started the business in August 2009 and now run a network of e-commerce websites along with a retail shop based in Monkseaton. Photo Stuff produces photo mugs, personalised t shirts, personalised hoodies, and a large range of other personalised products for both high street and commercial consumers. Corporate clients include Mercedes Benz, Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream, Price Waterhouse Coopers, Channel 4's Big Brother and many other local and national businesses.
    The X Factor contract has come at an exciting time for Photo Stuff who are preparing some exciting plans for the future including expanding their team, “Considering we have only been running the company for 25 months this is very big for us, and we’re hoping it will help to raise our profile,” said Mark.

Posted: Aug 13, 2011 By: bizideas Member since: May 24, 2006
  2. davida

davida UKBF Newcomer Free Member

34 3
    What? X Factor starts on Saturday? But I made plans. Time to cancel all plans for the next six months!! Enjoy........

Posted: Aug 17, 2011 By: davida Member since: Mar 15, 2011
  3. Salt & Paper

Salt & Paper UKBF Newcomer Free Member

180 27
    Congratulations Mark! Really glad to hear things are going so well for you!

Posted: Aug 21, 2011 By: Salt & Paper Member since: Jul 4, 2011
  4. allanr

allanr UKBF Newcomer Free Member

9 0
    Well done. nice to see the North East get a slice of the cake.
    Too many times it appears that all the work goes to the South.
    You should be proud.
    Allan

Posted: Aug 22, 2011 By: allanr Member since: Jul 31, 2011
  5. bizideas

299 17
    Thanks very much! It makes it worthwhile when you see that 11.7millions viewers tuned in on the first show. The atmosphere here at PSL HQ today is buzzing, exciting times :)

Thanks,

Mark

Posted: Aug 22, 2011 By: bizideas Member since: May 24, 2006
  6. fwd333

fwd333 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

14 0
    now the series is getting boring

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 By: fwd333 Member since: Sep 3, 2011
  7. bizideas

299 17
    I must say, I think this years X Factor show is the best yet so far! As for the mugs and glasses, they look tip top!

Mark

Posted: Sep 3, 2011 By: bizideas Member since: May 24, 2006
  8. Nijel

Nijel UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Thanks for such a nice info, i appreciate your work.

Posted: Sep 30, 2011 By: Nijel Member since: Sep 30, 2011
  9. Geney

Geney UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    I have the X factor... I love that show! :D

Posted: Nov 18, 2011 By: Geney Member since: Nov 15, 2011
  10. Blogo

Blogo UKBF Newcomer Free Member

20 0
    Nice one sir!

Posted: Nov 29, 2011 By: Blogo Member since: Nov 18, 2011