White witch ‘spells out’ how to take control of your life!

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Pebble Communications, Aug 5, 2006.

1. Pebble Communications

Pebble Communications UKBF Newcomer Free Member

476 0
    Press Release

White witch ‘spells out’ how to take control of your life!

Anna’s Cauldron is a new web-based company, run by High Priestess Anna McKenzie, that sets out to ‘de-mystify’ the ancient arts so that anyone can learn the basics of candle magic and witchcraft. You won’t find out how to win the lottery but she can help you if you are looking for love, having problems working with someone nasty, or if you want to free your mind of anxieties. With nine simple free spells on the website and products to buy from crystals to wish-boxes with a love spell, there is something there to help everyone make an improvement to their life.

Anna’s 20 years in the craft, combined with the fact that she is a qualified Hypnotherapist and counsellor, makes her the perfect person to bring spells to the masses. Her site, www.annascauldron.co.uk is packed with information and advice – so if you want to know the difference between a waxing and a waning moon, which colour candle to use, and which day is best for your spell, it’s all here and explained in everyday language. There is a lot of sensible advice here on taking all sorts of positive action to improve your life before you even start to use a spell.

She says: “I’m really a very ordinary person. Being a witch is a way of life for me but anybody can successfully try some of these simpler activities. We are using people’s own energies and positive attitude and channelling them along with energy from nature and the elements to bring about a change.

“You are not trying to affect other people. Using our love spell will not make a particular person fall in love with you – sorry, Brad Pitt won’t be turning up on your doorstep – but it will open things up for your soul mate to find you. Likewise a slimming spell can’t work a miracle if you continue to live on cream cakes. But, with the right attitude and effort these simple techniques can make a dramatic difference. I’ve helped many people prepare themselves to meet a new partner and it has worked exceptionally well with that special someone turning up.”
    “Magic is an unseen energy, it is there for everyone. No special powers or supernatural skills are needed. It’s waiting there living with you by your side. I can help you learn to harness, focus and use it when you visit www.annascauldron.co.uk.”
    ends

For further information and photograph please contact Anna McKenzie on [email protected] or 07941 052812. Anna is based in Kent and available for interviews. She is happy to contribute to features and if you would like to publish a spell, she can provide something appropriate.

Notes for editors.
    Anna McKenzie is a fully qualified Hypnotherapist (member of British Association of Therapeutical Hypnotists and counsellor (member of National Council of Psychotherapists, Gold Psychotherapeutic Counsellor, ITEC Basic Counselling). She has studied different aspects of Witchcraft, Magic, healing, psychic development and mediumship for almost 20 years. She then became a Tarot reader, Spellweaver and Numerologist.

Submitted by Fiona Bailey at Pebble Communications. 01322 624535.

Posted: Aug 5, 2006 By: Pebble Communications Member since: Jan 7, 2006
  2. Tin

Tin Just an SEO { Moderator }

5,955 1,661
    Hi Fiona

I liked the press release and found it very interesting but the url doesn't seem to be valid.

Posted: Aug 5, 2006 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
  3. clairemackaness

clairemackaness UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2,281 1
    I'd like to look at this too. What should it be?

Posted: Aug 6, 2006 By: clairemackaness Member since: Oct 7, 2005
  4. SuffolkDesigns

SuffolkDesigns UKBF Old Timer Full Member - Verified Business

2,762 360
    Posted: Aug 7, 2006 By: SuffolkDesigns Member since: Jul 5, 2005
  5. directmarketingadvice

directmarketingadvice UKBF Legend Free Member

10,942 3,530
    Posted: Aug 8, 2006 By: directmarketingadvice Member since: Aug 2, 2005
  6. Tin

5,955 1,661
    Posted: Aug 8, 2006 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
  7. Pebble Communications

Pebble Communications UKBF Newcomer Free Member

476 0
    Hi everyone. Yes they are a dot com not dot co.uk, apologies. Thank goodness the release was here as an early taster not gone out fully yet. (And yes, the client did check and sign off the release as correct...).

Posted: Aug 8, 2006 By: Pebble Communications Member since: Jan 7, 2006
  8. Tin

5,955 1,661
    "www.annascauldron.co.uk

takes me to the Scientology website.

Very strange."

Steve, what Scientology site? this is more strange?

9. directmarketingadvice

directmarketingadvice UKBF Legend Free Member

10,942 3,530
    Now if you click that link, you get this thread.

Earlier today it was taking me to the scientology home page.

Steve

Posted: Aug 8, 2006 By: directmarketingadvice Member since: Aug 2, 2005
  10. Tin

5,955 1,661
    I never saw the Scientology site Steve, when I clicked on the link it was dead but as you say, it comes back here. I thought my browser was playing up somehow but the link comes back in FireFox too.

Really odd?