Which e-commerce self builder

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by KeepMoving, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Marbman

Marbman UKBF Contributor Full Member

43 4
    We could on forever here Fisix but I fear you will always need the last word to hammer home a point. Sadly my comments in this thread will now have to close. Good luck KeepMoving.

Posted: Feb 17, 2021 By: Marbman Member since: Jan 24, 2021
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

34,014 10,102
    Indeed. But that's because Elementor is the wrong plugin to use if you are building an ecommerce site on wordpress. I count 11 elementor CSS files on your site. A well built site only need one CSS file. It's what Google has been telling people for a long time. They delayed the implementation of Web Core Vitals because of covid but they are now live. Performance is a key ranking signal.

If @KeepMoving decides to use WordPress there are hundreds of excellent woocommerce themes they can choose from. Elementor is page builder theme that you can use with woo but that doesn't mean it's the right thing to use.

Posted: Feb 17, 2021 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. Cdcosta

Cdcosta UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    I created my page using UENI.

It's super simple. All you have to do is fill out a form and they will create your website for you for free.

In addition, you can sell your products online and they do not charge any commission.

I'm really happy with my page.

Posted: Feb 22, 2021 By: Cdcosta Member since: Feb 22, 2021
  4. alanpro

alanpro UKBF Newcomer Free Member

7 0
    Prestashop, Bigcommerce and Wordpress, Bigcommerce is easier to use but it's not free.

Posted: Feb 23, 2021 By: alanpro Member since: Feb 2, 2021