What's The Best Networking Organisation In Yorkshire?

Discussion in 'Yorkshire & Humberside' started by Craig Wilkinson, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Craig Wilkinson

Craig Wilkinson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hi Guys

I have only just joined this forum and this is my first post. So here goes

Im interested to find out what networking events / groups are you members of?

Networking has been a huge part of my own personal and business success over the last 9 years and
    I believe that the more people that get to know about you and your business the more doors of opportunity will open.

So what groups do you belong to and what are the benefits they offer ?

Thanks Craig

Posted: Jul 16, 2017 By: Craig Wilkinson Member since: Jul 16, 2017
  2. mcmm

mcmm UKBF Contributor Free Member

39 5
    I joined all the online local business groups in my area through Facebook and LinkedIn, I contacted the local council and asked for other groups that would be available.

I paid to become a member of the local chamber of commerce business group.

I also registered for local business events for networking purposes. I registered for an early morning cafe breakfast networking event.

I keep an eye on the multiple business organisations council or other running events in my area.

I agree the most effective way to progress is through networking and a face to face conversation.

Whenever I go to an event I always go with two intentions, to learn something from the event and network with as many people as possible.

Kind Regards

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 By: mcmm Member since: Feb 27, 2017
  3. Craig Wilkinson

Craig Wilkinson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Thank you for you reply - Just out of interest which chamber of commerce where you in ? Which area ?

Thanks Craig

Posted: Jul 17, 2017 By: Craig Wilkinson Member since: Jul 16, 2017
  4. mcmm

mcmm UKBF Contributor Free Member

39 5
    Manchester

Posted: Jul 18, 2017 By: mcmm Member since: Feb 27, 2017