What type of person are you? Quiz

Discussion in 'Market Research' started by money road, Aug 25, 2020.

1. oli150194

oli150194 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

16 1
    Needs a lot more depth most the answers didn't apply to me

Posted: Oct 8, 2020 By: oli150194 Member since: Sep 9, 2020
  2. Aleksander_Gramm

Aleksander_Gramm UKBF Regular Free Member

200 17
    Many years ago I worked at a marketing research company. Of cource we provided qualitative marketing research services.
    Every project started from understanding an audience. The next step was to find a psychologist who has an experience in the specific field. For example, we need to know how poor people responce to a quality service. So, a psychologist need to have some experience of "poor people behaviour". Then we created a questionnaire that includes many types of questions to exclude people who just clicked anything :) Also we hire moderators. 20 years ago only two persons in Ukraine can moderate such marketing research projects.
    I just want to say that psychological tests are really complex. But it is the interesting quiz that can help people to be interested in self-discovery.
    For marketing purposes... there is a lot of factors which influence the behaviour of buyers. Also this behaviour depends on the cultural, demographic, social factors, experience and knowledge about a product or service. For example, I know nothing about how to buy a tea. So, I will take a decision on the basis of the cultural factors (in a tea shop) or my experience (in a grocer or supermarket).

Posted: Oct 9, 2020 By: Aleksander_Gramm Member since: Dec 14, 2018
  3. Newchodge

Newchodge UKBF Big Shot Free Member

15,080 4,087
    The first question has nervous spelt wrong (there is no 'i' in nervous. As each page took a good 10 seconds to load I didn't bother.

Posted: Oct 9, 2020 By: Newchodge Member since: Nov 8, 2012
  4. money road

money road UKBF Regular Full Member

194 14
    cheers

Posted: Oct 9, 2020 By: money road Member since: Feb 9, 2014