What is the best way to learn PPC?

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by ElianaBryson, Feb 28, 2019.

1. ElianaBryson

ElianaBryson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 1
    I have been trying to learn running google Adwords campaigns on my own but I have not so far gotten an opportunity where I can put my learned skills to test. After sometime everybody forgets whatever is learned and same is the case with me. I would like help of you all in how to keep my skills polished and get initial level position?

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 By: ElianaBryson Member since: Jan 21, 2019
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

29,817 8,770
    Best way is to run campaigns.

Are you using PPC to market Branex in the UK?

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. davidlee21

davidlee21 UKBF Contributor Free Member

33 3
    According to best way to learn PPC is, First learn the basics of it. Then start running campaigns on a small budget. Tweak your bids, keywords, location, keyword types, etc and see the effect of them.

Posted: Feb 28, 2019 By: davidlee21 Member since: Dec 27, 2018
  4. hikebranding

hikebranding UKBF Newcomer Free Member

10 0
    I would like to suggest you to learn basic from Google Ads training. Believe me it is the best resource available to learn PPC from basic. Once you have an idea then you can run small campaigns and see how it works. You can optimize the campaign to get maximum benefits in less budget.

Posted: Mar 3, 2019 By: hikebranding Member since: Dec 30, 2018
  5. KyushuTravelAgent

KyushuTravelAgent UKBF Contributor Free Member

30 4
    I learnt a lot from Udemy courses (including PPC, Google Analytics, video editing). Make sure you choose an up-to-date course with good reviews.

Hint: use VPN to access Udemy from developing country to get much cheaper course price.

Posted: Mar 4, 2019 By: KyushuTravelAgent Member since: Jan 5, 2019
  6. Kia B.

Kia B. UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 0
    Do a search on YouTube. You will get a ton of playlists specific to PPC tutorials. I think that's one of the easiest approach out there.

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 By: Kia B. Member since: Mar 12, 2019
  7. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

29,817 8,770
    And most of them are either wrong or just useless

If you want to waste your money trust in youtube.

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  8. Kia B.

Kia B. UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 0
    Well I can not speak about all of them. But yeah, I, for sure, have come across some great channels in the past and I am sure there are still few if not many offering great value.

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 By: Kia B. Member since: Mar 12, 2019
  9. DRDR

DRDR UKBF Newcomer Free Member

18 1
    Learn from reading guides from Respectable websites in the same area. Read a few articles and actually put it in action. You can actually learn and run a campaign just from following those guides. But it'll take you time to learn it.

Posted: Mar 12, 2019 By: DRDR Member since: Apr 7, 2013
  10. Rifat Ahmed

Rifat Ahmed UKBF Newcomer Free Member

5 0
    You can find a mentor that can help you, If you want to learn for free read blogs and forum related to ppc ads. Google has their own academy for learning ppc and digital marketing, and the best thing is you will be certified after compilation.

Posted: Mar 17, 2019 at 11:14 AM By: Rifat Ahmed Member since: Jan 14, 2019
  11. xoxoseo

xoxoseo UKBF Contributor Free Member

49 1
    In my opinion one of best ways is learning from Google Ads Academy combined with running campaigns

Posted: Mar 20, 2019 at 3:43 PM By: xoxoseo Member since: Apr 2, 2018
  12. Anthony Daly

Anthony Daly UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    The best way to learn PPC is just by doing it. Google have recently redone their system to create ads and it's much more streamlined now. What's particularly nice is that you can automatically target over 100 keywords in your niche which are automatically chosen for you, so almost no keyword research is required.

Run a test campaign with your site on a low budget, e.g. £40/mo. and monitor the results. Then up the budget and start getting visitors.

Posted: Mar 20, 2019 at 8:42 PM By: Anthony Daly Member since: Mar 20, 2019