What do you want to know about your rubbish removal provider? - Study

Discussion in 'General Business Forum' started by ameliacole, Sep 30, 2014.

?

Have you ever used professional rubbish removal services?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ameliacole

ameliacole UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Hi UKBF users,

I would like to ask you for your help. I'm in the mid of a study about rubbish removal companies in London, and I need your help with a few questions. So, straight ahead!

What do you want to know about a waste collection company before booking with it? Is it important for you the company to be licensed? Do you prefer local before large brands or vice versa and why? Is the price more important than quality for you, or you are ready to pay a bit more and get a better service?

Basically, I would appreciate any information that would make you book a service from a certain rubbish removal provider. Know that your help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time, and have a successful business!

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 By: ameliacole Member since: Apr 3, 2014
  2. BustersDogs

BustersDogs UKBF Ace Free Member

1,404 266
    I rang someone with a small ad in the local paper, and was shocked when a man and his old mother turned up! I'm still haunted by the idea that they flytipped my garden waste due to tv programmes I've seen recently, even though it was years ago.

So first thing I'd be wanting to look at would be are they correctly licensed, and would like evidence they are correctly disposing of rubbish under that licence. I'm not worried about too much else. Price does come into it yes, but that peace of mind is more important to me than if they are smart and branded and part of a major team, or a small outfit. As long as they've got the paperwork and proof they will dispose of it correctly.

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 By: BustersDogs Member since: Jun 7, 2011
  3. ameliacole

ameliacole UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Thanks for your answer, BustersDogs!

Here is an online survey I made on this topic to ease all of you willing to help me

freeonlinesurveys(dot)com/s.asp?sid=xydfn4zn3xnlgb3544507

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 By: ameliacole Member since: Apr 3, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.