What car does Clinton drive?

Discussion in 'Time Out' started by billybob99, May 16, 2019.

1. Mark T Jones

Mark T Jones UKBF Big Shot Full Member

3,243 944
    Very underrated cat the Accord. In most areas it knocks spots off the equivalent Mondeo or Insignia but always struggled to sell in big numbers in the uk

In US, Honda/ Accura is an aspiration brand in the UK they’ve never shaken off their pipe and slippers image. (Disturbingly I’ve just slipped into their age demographic)

Posted: May 18, 2019 By: Mark T Jones Member since: Nov 4, 2015
  2. JEREMY HAWKE

JEREMY HAWKE UKBF Legend Full Member

3,961 1,262
    I am very p£$££d off to hear that Clinton drives an Accord
    I though I had worked him out years ago
    I thought he did not own a car he just gets an Addison Lee limo on his phone app when he needs to go anywhere
    What about the rest of the usual suspects on here that are untraceable
    Expose yourselves :eek::eek:

Posted: May 18, 2019 By: JEREMY HAWKE Member since: Mar 4, 2008
  3. billybob99

billybob99 UKBF Regular Free Member

1,061 220
    How do you think I feel then.

Posted: May 18, 2019 By: billybob99 Member since: Apr 23, 2013
  4. The Byre

The Byre UKBF Ace Free Member

8,738 3,410
    I've had cars of all shapes, sizes, types and price-range and the worst was a new Mercedes E-Class. The second-best was a rather old Honda Accord which I loved dearly and kept until it had to be put down.
    Which reminds me - yesterday afternoon everybody else had either knocked off for the day (we usually knock-off early on a Friday) or was on holiday or away on a mission or skiving or something, so I thought I could use that opportunity to have a nice shower.

Afterwards, I was wandering naked through the part of the building where we take deliveries and, assuming that I was completely alone, I was doing my party show-stopper 'Ann Widdecombe sings Elvis Presley' when I was confronted somewhat unexpectedly by the DPD delivery man.

He looked startled, dropped two packages off, turned and fled!

A few months back, one of our staff walked into the canteen with one of her breasts hanging out. She is a rather forgetful girl!

Posted: May 18, 2019 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013