Website marketing course £40 - North West - MMU Business School

Discussion in 'Events' started by maruby, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maruby

maruby Contributor

405 25
    Picked this up from another group I'm part of :D

SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING SEMINAR, IMTERNET MARKETING COURSE - MANCHESTER - North West PPC & SEO Trainning

Discover the Secret strategies that Leading Internet Marketing Experts are using to get "000s" of potential customers for just £40.00
    Dates:Thursdays 10th 17th and Wednesday 3Oth of April 2008
    Time: Evenings and Midday ​
    Exclusively for Website Owners in the North West of England, ​
    Dear Entrepreneur,

Online marketing moves at the pace of the Internet, faster than any other form of marketing. You need to get in there before it’s too late.
    As more and more Organizations shift a greater portion of their marketing spend into new digital investments, you – the small business owner – need to position yourself as a LOCAL Expert in your field, and be ready to beat the competition by being better, quicker and more clever.
    " Attending this course will give you a better chance to do exactly that "

Course Overview
    In attending this ½ day course you will learn how to make the internet work for you and not only guarantee the survival of your business but position it for serious growth. How? by learning how other Entrepreneurs like yourself have managed to turn less than £400 investment into 6 figure income doing what they enjoy:
    • LEARN how a small business can compete with large businesses on a level playing field Online
    • Discover how real people have achieved outstanding results on the internet
    • And how they managed to automate their businesses to keep generating revenue for them even whilst on Holiday
    • Be equipped with practical, proven techniques to generate real-world results from new online marketing activities
    • Walk away energised and bubbling with new approaches to try at work
    Who will benefit?
    • Entrepreneurs who have at least a basic Computer usage knowledge
    • People who are passionate about their business idea and caring about their customers
    • Those with marketing responsibility for their organisation’s website
    • Those responsible for managing their organisation’s external communications
    • Those from organisations positioned at the leading edge of communications
    • Marketers from major brands wishing to engage more fully with their stakeholders
    You do NOT need to be "technical" or even all that smart; all you need is effort, willingness to learn and the ability to take action ​

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 By: maruby Member since: Feb 28, 2007
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. An Oasis

An Oasis Contributor

9,899 1,683
    Call me a cynical whatever but I think the title just about sums it up.

Discover the Secret strategies that Leading Internet Marketing Experts are using to get "000s" of potential customers for just £40.00"

Yeah right, of course it's that easy...:mad: It will be a bog standard pitch which tells little but I stand to be corrected.

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 By: An Oasis Member since: Oct 3, 2006
  3. SEO Expert

SEO Expert UKBF Newcomer

19 2
    Apparently, price has gone up to £400 and it was price low to help and to encourage skeptics like yourself. Luckily for me, I book early. The past event on the 17th was fantastic. You have not been to it so how can you say that? I have known Gabriel Topman for a while and I know what he is capable of.

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 By: SEO Expert Member since: Apr 11, 2008
  4. ImproveSearchListings

ImproveSearchListings Contributor

709 35
    Well the website still says £40 and I'm still sceptical.

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 By: ImproveSearchListings Member since: Dec 5, 2006
  5. Tin

Tin Moderator
    Verified Business ✔️
    Contributor

5,962 1,668
    Glad to hear that, considering it's you running the show.:D

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. ken_uk

ken_uk Contributor

2,224 242
    Seems overpriced to me at 40 quid, seeing as the site advertising it is a poor example of a site, seo wise. Far to many H1's, and the main menu does not even work properly, and thats only spending a few seconds looking.

Plus, why if the testimonials are real, are full names, company names, websites etc not shown, so people can check?

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 By: ken_uk Member since: Jul 27, 2007
  7. SEO Expert

SEO Expert UKBF Newcomer

19 2

You should be asking Gabriel Topman that question.
    With regards to testimonials, you should ask Gabriel as well!:)

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 By: SEO Expert Member since: Apr 11, 2008
  8. SEO Expert

SEO Expert UKBF Newcomer

19 2
    Thanks for your criticism!:) The site apparently seems to be under going some serious massive developments. Don't hestitate to contact Gabriel if you think you know better than him.

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 By: SEO Expert Member since: Apr 11, 2008
  9. Gabriel Topman

Gabriel Topman UKBF Newcomer

17 0
    Sorry I can't stay very long but I just couldn't stay away from this Forum any longer, it seams like everyone is talking about me and I am being left Out. I am also very honoured by "SEO Expert" to be voted for as an SEO Guru :)

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 By: Gabriel Topman Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  10. Gabriel Topman

17 0

I only put what my clients allow me to put up, if you know a lot about SEO you would understand that it is not in my interest to have irrelevant links pointing outside my website.

1. The link has little value to them as my client
    2. It reflects badly on my page rank
    3. But don't think I am not testing this too

I will be revealing more testimonials soon, but I doubt that that will be good enough for you... I hope you are just being skeptical and not one of the SEO professionals I am trying to WEED out to - protect serious Entrepreneurs like "SEO Expert".

Who has learnt so much on top of what I showed him. He works at the Innospace and I think those of you who are coming to the even, despite the price increase will get to see him. And myself of cause…

SEO PROFESSIONALS you are welcome too, you can had value to your SEO services by learning the value of putting your customers 1st.

11. Gabriel Topman

17 0
    I thought you will be Glad to know that I am putting the price up again by Sunday.

Quit frankly I don't want every one getting their hands on the goodies I am offering. Successful online Entrepreneurs would still come after I put the price up gradually to £1,400.00

It is definitely going up tomorrow morning from £400 to £900.00 and then £1,400+ for the last few sits left.

Not bad value for a £40.00 Early bird deal, didn't even tell you but The Prince's Trust who I did it in favor of, knew I was only doing it for them...:)

12. Gabriel Topman

17 0
    It is not a sales pitch in fact, I don't have the personal time to spend doing your SEO Shores for you when their are good SEO professionals like "TIN" who will thrive on the content of the Work shop. (The country needs more SEO Expert like you guys)

Sorry I know the offering is not always clear. That is due to constant TESTING and Exploration tactics that Marketers use frequently.

I didn't even know my copy was going to make it to the UK Business forum, and the response has been great thanks every one.:D

13. Gillie

Gillie Verified Business ✔️
    Contributor

13,187 1,472
    Looking at the content offered, might I suggest that going and studying last years 30DayChallenge work by Ed Dale, who covers all these items and more for free, might be more than useful if you can't afford the now ridiculous price of £400!

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 By: Gillie Member since: Apr 12, 2006
  14. stugster

stugster Contributor

9,348 2,080
    So why is the price not just set at £1,400?

Why are you throwing away £1360 for every "early booker" ?

Posted: Apr 25, 2008 By: stugster Member since: Feb 1, 2007
  15. Gabriel Topman

17 0
    I can charge whatever I want to share the information I want to share, since it is my intellectual property.

If you feel the price increase is way to high I am alright leaving it at £400. but if £1400 makes you understand the value of the event then so be it!

The initial £40 starting price was intended to make it affordable for startup businesses who probably couldn't afford it.

I could even make it a free event, but the point is to add value not to sell. in fact those who really can't afford it are welcome to send me an email and I can consider letting them attend for £40 if they can prove that they are not:
    • a website designer or programmer
    • an SEO service provider
    • PR company
    • or an Advertising Agency
    This workshop is only £40 for those who intend on doing their SEO and online marketing themselves.

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 By: Gabriel Topman Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  16. Gillie

Gillie Verified Business ✔️
    Contributor

13,187 1,472
    Sorry but reading through your course content on line, I learnt most of that and more for free last year from Ed Dale ... and yes you might be quite high up for seo england, but when I have checked wordtracker google trends, its telling me there is no one searching for this term ... !!

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 By: Gillie Member since: Apr 12, 2006
  17. stugster

stugster Contributor

9,348 2,080
    I'm number one for Edinburgh Sh*tty Council :D

But again, there's nobody searching for that term :D

Posted: Apr 27, 2008 By: stugster Member since: Feb 1, 2007
  18. Gabriel Topman

17 0

Since most of you don't need the information, tell me what challenges you are facing Online and perhaps we can have a Networking event that will help us to share ideas and insight in order to solve those problems.

For now I am not about to reveal all my secrets to you guys online, regardless of how much skepticism you have about what I tell you. One thing is for sure I didn't pick it up from a "BOOK".

I am impressed by the barriers to entry at work here lol… :D

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 By: Gabriel Topman Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  19. Gabriel Topman

17 0
    Hope you didn't expect me to disclose my best keywords, and two if you know anything about keywords or SEO you will know that search queries have their seasons and search volume varies overtime.

:(

Clearly this event is not for you, you are very NOT WELCOME, even if you booked you will loose your money as I woun't refund a competitor. :D

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 By: Gabriel Topman Member since: Apr 24, 2008
  20. mattsaw

mattsaw Contributor

889 336
    LOL - http://www.google.com/trends?q=seo+england :rolleyes:
    It doesn't even have enough volume over the past 24 months to register on Google trends - I suggest you learn a bit more about choosing keywords ;)

Posted: Apr 28, 2008 By: mattsaw Member since: Jun 6, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.