Want to create new portal for video classes

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by caknowledge, Feb 9, 2018.

1. caknowledge

caknowledge UKBF Newcomer Free Member

1 0
    Dear Team

i want to sell video classes on 3rd party commission basis at my site caknowledge on subdomain, how can i setup a e-commerce store on my site and how can i get a payment gateway, i am from india. please guide me as soon possible....

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 By: caknowledge Member since: Feb 9, 2018
  2. Mr D

Mr D UKBF Legend Free Member

8,271 846
    There are various ways to build a site or you can pay someone who does it for a living to create a site. Payment gateway you sign up to a card payment provider online. Lots of different companies offering payment services.
    Once set up you have the expense of marketing the site.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 By: Mr D Member since: Feb 12, 2017
  3. Alan

Alan UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

5,867 1,613
    The 'standard way to build a site from a tools perspective would be WordPress with LearnDash https://www.learndash.com/wordpress-course-plugin-features/, you could DIY but I would only recommend DIYing if you are a hobbyist rather than a serious business, as you will spend a lot of time learning things that don't advance your business.

As Mr D says, building the site is one thing, promoting it and getting visitors is another unless you have serious skills and time to commit or budget to use professionals to market your site, it will become one of the millions of unvisited good ideas.

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 By: Alan Member since: Aug 16, 2011
  4. willyham

willyham UKBF Newcomer Free Member

17 0
    The two options you have available are -
    • Hire a developer
    • Learn the skills online to do it yourself
    What is your website written in?

Posted: Feb 9, 2018 By: willyham Member since: Feb 9, 2018
  5. antropy

antropy OpenCart Experts Full Member - Verified Business

2,999 507