Visit Waltham Forest's Biggest Business Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by Paul Kelly ICHYB, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul Kelly ICHYB

Paul Kelly ICHYB Moderator
    Verified Business ✔️
    Contributor

5,994 868
    Waltham Forest Means Business, on Tuesday 22nd October, is the biggest business event in the borough, aimed at business owners, startups and potential entrepreneurs,

Brought to you by the London Borough of Waltham Forest and the Federation of Small Businesses, Walthan Forest Means Business is a full day of information, inspiration and innovation.

Register for free, before October 17th, and order 50 premium business cards for free, from moo.com

Seminars

4 speakers covering relevant, interesting and informative subjects

Free 1:1 Advice Clinic

Free advice from experts in subjects such as

Accounting
    Law
    Business Development
    Start Up Funding

and more.

Networking

With two speed networking sessions and informal networking across the day, there are plenty of opportunities to meet new suppliers, clients, partners and friends

Exhibition

Circa 40 service providers, product suppliers, government agencies, business organisations and council departments will be on hand to offer further advice and guidance.

Register for free, here.

Become An Exhibitor

There are still a handful of spaces available for exhibitors and it does not cost as much as you might first think!

For more information on exhibiting, click here or call 020 3039 3039

If you are based in Waltham Forest or a member of the FSB, contact us before the 11th October for information on a very special offer.

Tuesday 22nd October - 9am - 5pm

Walthamstow Assembly Hall
    Forest Road
    Walthamstow
    London
    E17 4JD

Posted: Oct 3, 2013 By: Paul Kelly ICHYB Member since: Jan 21, 2008
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Alliance54

Alliance54 UKBF Newcomer

5 0
    Hi,

I see you organise lots of business events. I am Ernest and I am a Conference Producer based in London and I would like to connect with you.

Thanks.

Ernest

Posted: Jan 26, 2014 By: Alliance54 Member since: Jan 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.