Verified Companies Who Manufacture Glow Products & Flashing Novelties In China

Discussion in 'International Business' started by lanzarotelynn, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lanzarotelynn

lanzarotelynn UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hello Everyone.

I Am New To This And Require Some Expert Advice!!!!

I Am Looking At Buying A Large Amount Of Glowing Products And Flashing Novelties From China. I Have Been On Alibaba And Have Had Lots Of Responses About My Request For Prices On Products. However, I Wish To Be Careful As There Seems To Be Alot Of Scammers Out There!!

Can Anyone Advise On A Good Agent Who Will Oversee The Quality Of The Product And Will Ensure The Product Is Definitely Shipped To The Uk.

Can Anyone Also Advise On What Roughly I Can Expect To Pay For Shipping For The Following.

350kgs Weight 0.9cb Shipping To Liverpool.

I Have Had A Company Quote $150 But This Seems Rediculously Cheap!!!!! Anyone Out There Who Uses A Reputable Shipping Company, Please Get In Touch And Advise Me Of Good Shipping Companies To Use In China. Since I Have A Couple Of Purchases I Wish To Make And They Will Both Fit Into A 20foot Container, Can Someone Advise Of A Company To Use For Collection Of Goods From One Company In China And Then Collection Of Goods From The Other Company In China.

Can Anyone Tell Me How Duties Are Calculated On The Goods When They Arrive In The Uk??

Is It Based On What The Items Cost Or Something Else???

I Hope People On Here Can Help Me. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2010
    Posted: Jul 23, 2010 By: lanzarotelynn Member since: Jul 23, 2010
  2. TotallySport

TotallySport UKBF Legend Full Member - Verified Business

6,949 1,025
    boy thats hard on the eye

Posted: Jul 23, 2010 By: TotallySport Member since: Jul 18, 2007
  3. JoeHe

JoeHe UKBF Newcomer Free Member

33 1
    Hi, dear, I'm exporter from China, can help you contact with the factory you need.

There're lots of companies on alibaba, some scammers also. Scammers in all countries, right ? So there's no need to worry about much.

Re the freight charge, do you ship them by sea ? If yes, $150 for freight charge is enough,but if you want them by air or courier, will be too less.

Hope this will help.

Joe He-- from China,
    ------------------------
    Sarine Perfections Bags Co., Ltd
    sourcing at bagcn dot info ————help you sourcing from China

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 By: JoeHe Member since: Jul 24, 2010
  4. JoeHe

JoeHe UKBF Newcomer Free Member

33 1
    Hi dear, I'm exporter from China, can help you solve the proble and check the quality if you need.

Yes, there're lots of companies on alibaba, most of them are good companies, some scammers also. You know scammers all around the world, China in the world,lol.

For the freight charge, I caculate if you need 350kgs,0.9cbm delivery by sea, this charge is enough, there's no need to worry about if he cheat you.

Hope this will help.

Joe He -----from China
    -----------------------
    Sarine Perfections Bags Co., Ltd.
    sourcing at bagcn dot info——————help you sourcing from China

Posted: Jul 24, 2010 By: JoeHe Member since: Jul 24, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.