Vehicle Wrap

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing & PR' started by bigmouth241, Jun 28, 2010.

1. wrap-fx

wrap-fx UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    You will get all sorts of prices at the end of the day you will pay for what you get, matterial type, quality of fitting, preperation and after service.
    On average a small car will cost £800.00 and medium approx £1100.00 Large £1700.00 4x4 £1700.00-£1900.00 and the prices change again for corporate designs etc.

Any cheaper and you will have problems usually.

Peeling cracking fading.

Posted: Mar 10, 2011 By: wrap-fx Member since: Mar 10, 2011
  2. Ryan Seymour

Ryan Seymour UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    My company sits right next door to a van wrapping company. I know them to be quite reasonable to be fair.

They are always passing work in our direction and their clients range from one man bands right through to corporate companies. I think it's all down to how much design input you want, as well as how long you take to get logo etc together.

You can read their blog on why van wrapping is crucial and money saving at their website vwaa. co .uk

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 By: Ryan Seymour Member since: Feb 11, 2016
  3. KAC

KAC UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

898 199
    Hopefully the OP has sourced this now as query posted more than 7 years ago ........

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 By: KAC Member since: May 7, 2017
  4. Mark T Jones

Mark T Jones UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

1,908 513
    As a non expert, the question jumping out to me here is what are the variable to consider, or is really just a case of a wrap is a wrap? ( its seldom that simple)

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 By: Mark T Jones Member since: Nov 4, 2015
  5. DavidWH

DavidWH UKBF Enthusiast Free Member

1,105 184
    Hi Mark, a few things...

Material. 3M & Avery lead the way with adhesvive technology, and charge a premium for it, but can make installing quicker.

Other films are on the market, that are cheaper. It is often down to the fitters preference.

If a printed wrap, design time, and production costs. If it's a car a lower spec vinyl sill do, deep recesses like the old Merc sprinters need a higher spec.

Then to do it properly there's the preperation, cleaning, removing handles, lights, etc. Smaller vans will be quicker than a big van. Same sketch with fitting.

There are those who've watched videos on youtube and think they can wrap, vs others who have done course. Topped off with people jumping on the band wagon, competing on price.

We don't entertain full wraps as we can male more on a partial commercial wrap.

Posted: Jan 28, 2018 By: DavidWH Member since: Feb 15, 2011
  6. KindaichiShota

KindaichiShota UKBF Contributor Free Member

28 5
    Looks good and although its expensive but it will give good results.

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 By: KindaichiShota Member since: Nov 8, 2017