Urgent: Why my amazon account is banned twice

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by yoyogogo, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoyogogo

yoyogogo UKBF Newcomer Free Member

35 0
    Hi, thank you. Other 2 negative feedbacks are: one blamed there was no recepit. other was about the quality of pack.

I have had good talk with them, just waitted they remove negative feedbacks.....

At same time, I am trying to upload CDs at Ebay.... OMG, many more details , much more time compared with Amazon....

God Bless me to be back Amazon.... I am a good seller....

Thank you all guys..

I will let you know any further information..

Posted: Dec 15, 2009 By: yoyogogo Member since: Dec 14, 2009
  2. yoyogogo

35 0
    I have sent all the previous orders yesterday. If amazon let me to be back, it would avoid to get negative feedbacks of late post.

God bless me.

3. silvermusic

silvermusic UKBF Ace Free Member

2,162 586
    Assuming you're using Turbo lister all you need to do is enter the barcode number.

Hit the select button at the end of the cateogry field, select Music > CDs from there just type in the CD bar code number the rest is straight forward, you can bulk eidt the rest of the details. Oh and P&P on the UK site is now free so include it in your price, one of several reasons I stopped listing on ebay.

Posted: Dec 15, 2009 By: silvermusic Member since: Nov 22, 2008
  4. silvermusic

silvermusic UKBF Ace Free Member

2,162 586
    You should be sending all Amazon orders within two days, preferably as soon as possible. Any post here before 3pm goes the same day any after 3pm next day. Are you drop-shipping, if so Amazon or eBay are not viable options.

Posted: Dec 15, 2009 By: silvermusic Member since: Nov 22, 2008
  5. yoyogogo

35 0
    No, I am not.
    where do you sell at?

6. yoyogogo

35 0
    Thank you so so so much....
    Maybe I have been familiar with operation of Amazon.
    I am trying to be familiar with Ebay.

Thank you again.

7. yoyogogo

35 0
    Guys, yesterday AMazon reopened my account again after 3 of negative feedbacks was gone. When I was trying to tell you guys this exciting news, my account has been blocked the third time 20 hours after they reopened it.

They this tims said that my account is associated with the blocked account again and they used this excuse 3weeks ago.

OMG.... My heart is broken.

Ebay just sold 2 cds... too slow....

AMazon makes me so crazy at this white holidy.... They blocked me three time within 3 weeks.....

I want to cry....

Everyone who knows how to contact their manager.. Or how to operate at Amazon ...
    If I want to continue selling CDs at amazon, what can I do now?

Thank u sosososososo much

Last edited: Dec 17, 2009
    Posted: Dec 17, 2009 By: yoyogogo Member since: Dec 14, 2009
  8. Waveney Books

Waveney Books UKBF Regular Free Member

157 33
    Have you considered selling on Play.com?

Posted: Dec 17, 2009 By: Waveney Books Member since: Jan 20, 2009
  9. yoyogogo

35 0
    Thank you. I have registered. What tool would you like to suggest?

Posted: Dec 18, 2009 By: yoyogogo Member since: Dec 14, 2009
  10. yoyogogo

35 0
    Guys, they replied, gotta kidding me.... said that it is because negative feedbacks. we do not believe you can make consumers statisfied..... OMG, since 4weeks, I got 55 feedbacks, 3 negative feedbacks , now 2 negative feedbacks have been removed after nice talk. Only 1 negative feedback left. 99% Credits in my account.

I explained . but they said: according to information provided, we won't reopen your account.

Do you guys have same experience?

11. yoyogogo

35 0
    Anyone else had same experience as me? 99% GOOD positive feedbacks. But still get banned.... Now I am in desperation .

Appreciate any sharing and help.
    Thank yours.

12. FreelanceSoftwareDeveloper

FreelanceSoftwareDeveloper UKBF Ace Free Member

1,561 348
    Is this correct: You previously at some point had a different Amazon account which got banned. You now have registered another which you have been using recently?

If so, it's going to be difficult. You will only resolve it by phoning and speaking to a real person. Amazon don't like banned users re-registering and to be completely frank, why would they want to set a precedent that this is ok, why would they want to take the risk you won't mess up again, why do Amazon need you, simply they don't.

You have to understand the mindset, if you get a bad deal on Amazon Marketplace it may put you off using Amazon in future. If you get a bad deal on ebay you accept it is the sellers fault not ebays.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
    Posted: Dec 18, 2009 By: FreelanceSoftwareDeveloper Member since: Sep 14, 2009
  13. yoyogogo

35 0
    NO,NO, it is my first account. I haven't used other account at AMazon.

Many many sellers who have 99% and even under 99% positive feedbacks still sell their products. Why can't I do ? It is point.

They did not give me phone number, but not email. I am totally new at Amazon. I performed very well.... Do you know where I can find their number? Or what can I do now? Thanks .

Last edited: Dec 18, 2009
  14. FreelanceSoftwareDeveloper

FreelanceSoftwareDeveloper UKBF Ace Free Member

1,561 348
    They don't actually display a number, you can request they phone you but you need to log in to your seller account first which i'm not sure if you can do.

Look for a link for 'Seller Help', I expect it would be on a page if you are not able to log in in case they have made a mistake.

Alternatively contact them saying I would like to speak to someone regarding my seller account xxxxxx, please phone me on xxxxx

Posted: Dec 18, 2009 By: FreelanceSoftwareDeveloper Member since: Sep 14, 2009
  15. yoyogogo

35 0
    oK I will try. Thanks.

16. yoyogogo

35 0
    Anyone else ? Thanks.....
    Appreciate any help and sharing....

17. bestforsextoys

bestforsextoys UKBF Regular Free Member

387 24
    I suggest you write them a letter wanting to kno what they are playing at

Thanks

Posted: Dec 18, 2009 By: bestforsextoys Member since: Jun 12, 2009
  18. yoyogogo

35 0
    I have written more than 2 letters to explain something and ask what they are playing at. They just simply replied and said no.....

19. dunerider

dunerider UKBF Newcomer Free Member

999 155
    this doesn't make any sense to me...

so you sold something for £3.50 and charged £4? i'm not suprised you got bad feedback.

I think you need to stand back and stop this knee-jerk reaction. you cant be a sucessful seller anywhere without a plan and backup.

To run any type of ecomemrce takes ages to list products, you must ship in a timely manner and have good customer service - your customers dictate what you do not the reverse.

Put together a spreadsheet of all your products, use this as a base to be doing bulk feeds to several portals - amazon. ebay, play etc etc.

Dont say next day delivery if you dont ship everyday. (on my ebay acct we say shipping is 3-5 days - we have very good delivery feeback as we often ship same or next day) we probably lose a few sales too. But at the end of the day the tortoise won the race not the hare.

Listen to the others, if Amazon aren't happy with you, find an alternative. first rule of business - dont put all your eggs in one basket. You say you are a student - how do you know someone from your address wasnt selling with amazon in the past - is it shared accomodation?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
    Posted: Dec 21, 2009 By: dunerider Member since: Nov 14, 2009
  20. mconridge

mconridge UKBF Enthusiast Full Member

641 71
    He's saying that he sold an item at full price, and then the week after discounted the price. There's nothing wrong with that.

Amazon are very hot on customer service. A large percentage of customers think they are buying from Amazon, so bad customer service looks bad on Amazon.

They are very strict on Accounts, as the OP has found out. You may have to face facts, and more your trade somewhere else I'm afraid.

As I mentioned earlier, try the Amazon Seller Forums, you'll get more specific advice then on here for this issue.

Posted: Dec 21, 2009 By: mconridge Member since: Nov 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.