Unable to find account on Twitter??

Discussion in 'SEO, PPC and Online Marketing' started by JonathanMP, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonathanMP

JonathanMP UKBF Contributor Free Member

33 2
    Hi all

Can someone please shed some light on this for me.

I have got a business twitter account. It's relativity new and has a very small amount of posts on it and followers.

My business is for example X&X but with the way twitter is and wanting to keep it neat instead of having XAndX I opted for XX instead. The title of the page is still X&X and has a link to my website on description and within certain posts etc. I am however unable to find it if I search for it in twitter when I type the name and it won't pick it up either in Google even when being specific.

Can someone explain why this is as I would like people who type in my company name with or without twitter on the end to be able to find it, and the same on twitter itself.

I know there is a huge difference between a company like mine and say Dolce & Gabanna but they have the same thing. Its @DolceGabanna and not @DolceAndGabanna as an example.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help and advise.

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 By: JonathanMP Member since: Apr 24, 2013
  2. JonathanMP

JonathanMP UKBF Contributor Free Member

33 2
    In reference to the thread, I am aware only after posting it I have referred to Linkedin when it should be Twitter. Apologies. I really should wrap it up for the night!

Thanks.

Posted: Jan 4, 2014 By: JonathanMP Member since: Apr 24, 2013
  3. zigojacko

zigojacko I say it how it is Full Member - Verified Business

3,674 1,194
    If you provide the actual name of your Twitter handle, we'd be able to have a look for you although it's probably most likely that there isn't a great deal of authority associated to your Twitter profile which is why it doesn't rank particularly highly for a search on your brand name presently.

Posted: Jan 5, 2014 By: zigojacko Member since: Dec 7, 2009
  4. Jeff FV

Jeff FV UKBF Big Shot Staff Member

3,699 1,762
    Mods. note: I've changed the thread title to "Unable to find account on Twitter???" - hope that's OK.

J

Posted: Jan 5, 2014 By: Jeff FV Member since: Jan 10, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.