UK Based SEO companies

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by Chris Truelove, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Chris Truelove

Chris Truelove UKBF Newcomer Full Member

5 3
    Been using Indian SEO freelancer with good results for several years but recently things seem to be slipping and our rankings are suffering, thinking of trying a UK based agency but have a expensive run in with one a few years ago. Does anyone have an good experiences?
    Chris

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 By: Chris Truelove Member since: Jul 4, 2017
  2. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

28,381 8,386
    And they will continue to suffer even if you stop using them. Their techniques go against just about all the advice Google publishes.

Get in contact with @Tin - best there is.

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006
  3. Tin

Tin Just an SEO Staff Member

5,797 1,580
    Can you give me an idea of your budget please (you can PM me if you'd rather not say in public) and a guide to how many keyword terms you want working on. I can then point you in the best direction for a proven SEO agency.

I offer SEO but there's just two of us here and we're not an agency but depending on your budget I have one in mind that excels at their work and all work is done in-house, in the UK.

Ray

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    Posted: Feb 5, 2018 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
  4. ianhaney30

ianhaney30 UKBF Contributor Free Member

81 5
    Hi @Tin, would it be possible to PM you as well please, so sorry @Chris Truelove to jump on your post

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 By: ianhaney30 Member since: Jan 6, 2015
  5. Tin

Tin Just an SEO Staff Member

5,797 1,580
    Yes sure

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 By: Tin Member since: Nov 14, 2005
  6. ianhaney30

ianhaney30 UKBF Contributor Free Member

81 5
    Thank you, just sent you a PM @Tin

Posted: Feb 5, 2018 By: ianhaney30 Member since: Jan 6, 2015
  7. antropy

antropy OpenCart Experts Full Member - Verified Business

2,886 491
    Wait a second, you don't know anything about their techniques, other than that all SEO companies technically go against Google's advice because you're not really supposed to do anything other than make your site good and fast for user experience.

But then you recommend another SEO professional. What's going on here then?

Posted: Feb 6, 2018 By: antropy Member since: Aug 2, 2010
  8. fisicx

fisicx It's Major Clanger! Staff Member

28,381 8,386
    Nearly all Indian SEO companies do the same things. They post all over the place telling people what techniques you should be doing (eg: blog commenting, social profiles, guest posting, directory submission and so on). None of them ever suggest onsite optimisation. and that's what google wants.

Google has published extensive SEO guidelines. If you follow these you won't go wrong.

Posted: Feb 6, 2018 By: fisicx Member since: Sep 12, 2006