TRANS X Not working Is it Down ?

Discussion in 'Ecommerce Forum' started by taggingsupplies, May 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.Pearse

C.Pearse UKBF Newcomer Free Member

280 70
    No luck my end. Do you have any updates on the situation?

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 By: C.Pearse Member since: Feb 13, 2008
  2. deanallwood

deanallwood UKBF Newcomer Free Member

7 1
    i struggling to see how people are not solving this problem when you have the address of this p***k yet nothing is being done so i will once again put there address where they are monday - friday 9-5 is
    1a Warwick Row ( THE LITTEN TREE PUB) Coventry City Centre CV1 1EX

these guys are chickens and i want justice for the people they have robbed

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 By: deanallwood Member since: Aug 5, 2009
  3. taggingsupplies

taggingsupplies UKBF Newcomer Free Member

252 6
    GOSH I started this question way back in the day and its still being used, Im a Celeb get me out of here, The dude ripped me off to saying he was going to send a cheque i think it did but it bounced. Anyways luckily it was only around £90 i think.

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 By: taggingsupplies Member since: Dec 15, 2007
  4. HRPIJ

HRPIJ UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    yeah Ive heard lota people having problems with Patrasys and TransX - you get yours resolved>?:|

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 By: HRPIJ Member since: Apr 5, 2010
  5. Donemeover

Donemeover UKBF Newcomer Free Member

8 0
    Its no secret that the registered office of Patrasys being St Johns Street, London is a registered office that anyone can use, its actually the cheapest one out there, it is widely used by adult premium service companies, can be set up and running with them within an hour... would a respected merchant services need to use a facility like that?! no think not.

Ever thought there could be a possible link between Transx & Patrasys... there are an awful lot of similarites between the websites & why are Patrasys hiding behind a faceless registered office owned by someone else?... I would check the directors list on Companies house as knowing the way he works he will of got a 'local' friend/family member to be a director for him but to be honest I wouldnt spend another £1 on them!

I never got my money, gave up chasing in the end but for me it was under £2000 so probably was quite lucky, I hope those that were burnt more than me got some sort of recompense & I very much hope he is in prison now.

He nearly lost me my business mucking me around with my withdrawals and giving me rubber cheques and then finally making off with my money thats not something I will forget very quickly.

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 By: Donemeover Member since: Jan 16, 2009
  6. HRPIJ

HRPIJ UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    Patrasys-scam.com hit #1 on Google in like 4 months lol

Posted: Apr 5, 2010 By: HRPIJ Member since: Apr 5, 2010
  7. deanallwood

deanallwood UKBF Newcomer Free Member

7 1
    any1 had any new news on these the robbing *******s they r still in litten tree coventry i was going to cool on um but now hahha i want blood

Posted: Feb 18, 2011 By: deanallwood Member since: Aug 5, 2009
  8. yorkshirejames

yorkshirejames UKBF Ace Free Member

2,573 352
    Posted: Dec 29, 2011 By: yorkshirejames Member since: Mar 2, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.