Trading Between UK & India

Discussion in 'International Business' started by Global Cashews, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Global Cashews

Global Cashews UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hello,

I have recently started a new venture in the cashew nut industry. Exporting goods from India into the UK. I am looking for a good shipping and handling company that can ensure a safe and speed supply chain! for my goods.

Customs Clearing and delivery to the end customer would also be required.

Please if anyone can recommend a company please do. Im looking for a long term business relationship.

Cheers

AJ

Posted: Aug 26, 2010 By: Global Cashews Member since: Aug 26, 2010
  2. Vending Siting Services

Vending Siting Services UKBF Big Shot Free Member

4,428 698
    Hello AJ and welcome to UKBF

I can highly recommend Linc Freight Distribution in Essex. They will handle all the paperwork for you and ensure you get an excellent service.

I have their contact details in my emails, so let me know if you would like to contact them.

What grade are your cashews? Do you do the roasting, salting etc as well. The cashew is our most popular nut that we pack in our Snack-a-Cans - the prices are very high - are Indian cashews competitively priced from other parts of the world?

Kind regards.

Barbara

Posted: Aug 27, 2010 By: Vending Siting Services Member since: Jan 26, 2007
  3. Global Cashews

Global Cashews UKBF Newcomer Free Member

2 0
    Hello Barbara,

Thanks for your reply.

Thats very kind of you to lend me your contacts, do they have a website that i can look through? I would be very thankful if you could put me in touch with the company :)

Regarding the cashews, We have 3 grades, 400,320 and 240 being the highest grade, We are the sole distributors for the largest manufactures in India. Our products are of top quality, far better to that in comparison of supermarkets and others.

There isn't a huge difference in pricing. we are either £1 over or under the market value. Are whole cashew are alot cheaper than anywhere in the UK, that is for sure. I would be happy to send you some samples as a thank you for your help :)

Best regards
    Alex

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
    Posted: Aug 28, 2010 By: Global Cashews Member since: Aug 26, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.