Time Management For Dummies

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by Clare, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Clare

Clare UKBF Newcomer Free Member

98 3
    [​IMG]

Time Management (For Dummies)

by Clare Evans​

If you’re finding yourself tied down by piles of paperwork, endless unanswered emails and thousands of todo lists, then this is the book for you!

Become more efficient, effective and productive with Time Management For Dummies your one stop guide to taking control of your life.

Packed with hundreds of timesaving ideas, techniques and strategies, you’ll be able to: get on top of your workload, communicate effectively, make the most of your business meetings, organise your desk and files, prioritise and delegate well, and kick the procrastination habit. With tips on getting more out of your time away from your desk, maintaining a productive home office environment and still finding time to see to your finances, health and social life, these time management tools will leave you feeling in control of your life at work and at home.

Time Management For Dummies covers:

* What is Time Management?
    * Getting Your Time in Order
    * Organising The Work You Have To Do
    * Working From Home
    * The Bigger Picture

Order your copy on Amazon.co.uk today by clicking here.

Make sure you get a copy of September's newsletter for a Special Offer when you order the book.

Posted: Sep 8, 2008 By: Clare Member since: Jul 22, 2005
  2. National Office Week

National Office Week UKBF Newcomer Free Member

81 2
    Hi Clare,

This sounds like just the book I need. In fact I'm sure everyone could do with a copy!

Kim

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 By: National Office Week Member since: Apr 2, 2008
  3. the white rose

the white rose UKBF Newcomer Free Member

383 36
    Nice one, Clare! :)

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 By: the white rose Member since: Aug 2, 2008
  4. the white rose

383 36
    Posted: Sep 11, 2008 By: the white rose Member since: Aug 2, 2008
  5. sm1

sm1 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

4,507 504
    Great stuff Clare - looks rather interesting and could be linked to my new business!

Cheers :)

Posted: Sep 11, 2008 By: sm1 Member since: Oct 19, 2007
  6. Clare

98 3
    I've just done a Google on the book name because I've just redirected two sites to my website page and this post came up on the first page so good for UK Business Forums!!

Oh and thank you for your kind comments. Feel free to purchase, read, digest and of course put into action. :)

Posted: Sep 17, 2008 By: Clare Member since: Jul 22, 2005
  7. the white rose

383 36
    I'm going to recommend it to people. Maybe UKBF could have it listed as recommended forum user reading matter because there's a lot of people on here who prefer to spend their working hours willy waving about their business and trying to score points off other fms, rather than actually working.

I'm not talking about the odd post here and there, I mean the addicts. Your book is, I'm sure, relevant to them. I am speaking as a recovering forum addict, naturally ;) I wrote a novel based on my addiction ;)

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 By: the white rose Member since: Aug 2, 2008
  8. Clare

98 3
    Yes, I do wonder on some forums when or whether people actually get any work done, they seem to spend so much time online!

Posted: Sep 19, 2008 By: Clare Member since: Jul 22, 2005
  9. media

media UKBF Newcomer Free Member

43 3
    h t t p://w w w .amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0470777656/clareevans-21
    Are members allowed to use referral links in this forum?

Posted: Oct 16, 2008 By: media Member since: Oct 15, 2008
  10. Clare

98 3
    Are members allowed to use referral links in this forum?

Apologies if we're not ... will remember for next time. Feel free to use the direct link - however any commission from my Amazon affiliate link is going to Cancer Research - which is why I mentioned it.

Thanks,

Clare

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 By: Clare Member since: Jul 22, 2005
  11. sirearl

sirearl UKBF Legend Free Member

29,742 6,639
    Dear Clare I have spent 50 years turning Dummyism into one of the higher art forms.

And will not be purchasing your book on the grounds that adopting some of the ideas within may result in me loosing all my friends.

Earl

Posted: Oct 18, 2008 By: sirearl Member since: Apr 23, 2007