Think Skins release a unique iPhone app to customise your iPhone – from your phone!

Discussion in 'Press Releases' started by mountrecruitment, May 3, 2012.

1. mountrecruitment

mountrecruitment UKBF Regular Free Member

414 42
    UK based Think Skins, the up and coming provider of skins for electronic goods, is making customizing your iPhone even easier.

Now with a simple, innovative and exclusive app you can fully customize your phone’s design straight from the palm of your hand!

The completely unique app, which is available from the 7th of May from the app store, allows you to design your very own, fully customisable mobile phone skin for an iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 or iPhone4S.

The Think Skins app allows you to take a photo, or choose a pre-existing one, and then edit it to create a skin to stick to the outside of the phone. It’s easy to position, rotate and scale the image to your liking to ensure you have just the skin you want!

The application then allows you to order the skin straight from your phone and pay for it quickly and securely using PayPal. It couldn’t be easier to get exactly the design you want.

The ThinkSkins Designer app also allows you to share your creations on twitter, so everyone can see the image you’ve chosen to transform your drab phone into an exciting and individual piece of artwork!

Not only do the app’s fully customisable skins allow you to transform the way your phone looks, but they also protect it from every day wear and tear. The scratch resistant protective skins ensure your electronics are protected, and can be removed without leaving residue when you decide to remove them or change them for a new design.

The app is completely unique, with no other product like this available anywhere else on the market!

With the new and exclusive Think Skin’s app it’s never been easier to protect and personalise your electronics.

Why not download the application from the app store on Bank Holiday Monday or visit either the ThinkSkins site or ThinkSkins custom skin designer site for more details!

Posted: May 3, 2012 By: mountrecruitment Member since: May 12, 2008
  2. mountrecruitment

414 42
    Posted: May 10, 2012 By: mountrecruitment Member since: May 12, 2008
  3. Guest

0 0
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2012
    Posted: May 15, 2012 By: Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  4. mountrecruitment

414 42
    Thank you Ross i really appreciate that!

A LOT of effort has gone into this process in order to get ahead of the bigger players so all help is welcome!

Actually i am running a competition where somebody will be selected at random for a free iphone skin - all they have to do is download the app and tweet an amusing / interesting picture!

Posted: May 15, 2012 By: mountrecruitment Member since: May 12, 2008
  5. Guest

0 0
    Now if you had mentioned sony xperia s that would have really grabbed me. I went against the grain and went with Android.
    Do you think you would be hitting this market also? I have sent you a qk pm

Posted: May 15, 2012 By: Member since: Jan 1, 1970
  6. mountrecruitment

414 42
    short answer - Yes very soon

I PM'd the long answer!!

Posted: May 15, 2012 By: mountrecruitment Member since: May 12, 2008
  7. LeAnn79

LeAnn79 UKBF Newcomer Free Member

26 2
    Indeed, It seems a quite a good tool but it is sad it is applicable for Iphone users only.

Posted: May 16, 2012 By: LeAnn79 Member since: Mar 22, 2012
  8. mountrecruitment

414 42
    If enough interest is shown then it will soon be on Android!

Posted: May 16, 2012 By: mountrecruitment Member since: May 12, 2008
  9. mountrecruitment

414 42
    Posted: Aug 7, 2012 By: mountrecruitment Member since: May 12, 2008
  10. Nick Johnson

Nick Johnson UKBF Newcomer Free Member

3 0
    A treat for iphone users.. Its sad that it is limited to iphone only but iphone users will feel proud that they are the only one to own such a nice app....

Posted: Aug 21, 2012 By: Nick Johnson Member since: Jun 22, 2012