Thermal Dynamic Panels

Discussion in 'Wales' started by bluelight, Jun 4, 2014.

1. bluelight

bluelight UKBF Regular Full Member

204 22
    Hi All,

Just asking if anyone has these in Wales and if they are seeing any benefits.

Cheers
    Bluelight

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 By: bluelight Member since: Nov 24, 2008
  2. prjbicell

prjbicell Banned

125 23
    Don't they work in England, Scotland and Ireland then? Just Wales?

You're not interested in feedback unless they are in Wales heh?

Posted: Jun 4, 2014 By: prjbicell Member since: Mar 8, 2011
  3. bluelight

bluelight UKBF Regular Full Member

204 22
    That's a very interesting comment!

Perhaps you have noticed that this is a regional forum (ever so slightly slanted to those in Wales)?

If I wanted to have feedback from England, Scotland, Ireland or anyone else on the planet (as they also work in other parts of the world!) I would have asked in the main forum, or indeed in the regional forums of those particular countries.

So in answer to your question, YES, I am interested in the opinions of thermal dynamic panel owners in Wales and will at some later date explore the opinions of the other member countries of the British Isles.

Thanks for pointing it out to me though.

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 By: bluelight Member since: Nov 24, 2008
  4. prjbicell

prjbicell Banned

125 23
    Hey chill. I was not aware this was regional and I also thought your main reason for the post was to get feedback to the product.... not if they worked better in one region better than another
    FYI my bro had them fitted around 6 months ago. Some guy from Essex saying they were the best thing since sliced bread. He is now having them taken out as they didn't heat his water as they said they would and the recovery time was far too long. He is well dischuffed (is that a word?:))
    Wasted thousands on it so not a happy man I can tell you

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 By: prjbicell Member since: Mar 8, 2011
  5. The Byre

The Byre UKBF Ace Free Member

6,829 2,669
    There are many types, each using a different technology, so you have to be specific about type and make.

Posted: Jun 5, 2014 By: The Byre Member since: Aug 13, 2013
  6. prjbicell

prjbicell Banned

125 23
    Could you please explain the different types of thermal dynamic panels please. I am only aware of one type. Thanks

Posted: Jun 7, 2014 By: prjbicell Member since: Mar 8, 2011